Press Conference 2pm tomorrow for Zimmer

chuck520

Reaction score
No Jerry during the press conference, only Zimmer and McCarthy to make it look as if this was all McCarthy’s decision. :flagwave:
Yes, it all Jerrys fault for not being there and allowing McCarthy to be there

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Like him or not... he does know defense and the only questions are can he get the players who are here to run his schemes and does he have the power to pick some players who will fit his schemes. "The ones that want to be great, want to be coached.".. Parsons, are you listening bud? Asked about his coaching style......Demanding, but flexible enough to press the right buttons for each player depending on how they learn best. Some do need a kick in the arse. In order to have discipline. Hard on the players not just to be mean, but it is to help the player. He knows he has to coach his coaches first before they even coach the players. All get on the same page, terminology and vision. LOL....and he did get a call on his phone during the conference and he joked that it was someone calling about a job.... So i guess we will find out pretty quick if there are any changes happening that will improve the defense.

As for MM, he has gotta be feeling the heat this year to do better in the playoffs. Not even Jerry will be able to justify keeping him around if they have a worst season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And some people are so stupid they believe every thing they hear. I mean REALLY REALLY stupid.

I do not for one second believe this is what the military taught you. You are a lost soul without orders and direction. So all you can do now is be a keyboard warrior bully on an internet message board...even if you don't really believe the values you are using for ammo.

You just want to fight. So you create the war.

Some dude said something in the media without ANY actual results and you so desperately demand people to tow his line. I don't believe that for one second.

I believe you need to fight.
You just can’t handle the facts. And quit the name calling. How old are you?

bigE79

Reaction score
Doesn't that remain to be seen?

So you can just blab ANYTHING and it's a fact now?

Like when Dak said we get better?

You guys...yer killing me sheesh!
Calm down Francis,it was sarcasm..do I like the hire, better then rexy, that's for sure.

shabazz

Reaction score
If some of our fans couldnt complain about Jerry they wouldnt know what to do
Speaking of " not knowing what to do" , 27 years of not getting beyond a divisional round proves that Jerry doesn't know what to do either

Here's an neat idea, "Hire a Freaking GM, you idiot"!