Press Conference 2pm tomorrow for Zimmer

Rayman70

Reaction score
Anyone have a list of about 5 names that have defensive line experience that are available for hire? Realistically

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No Jerry during the press conference, only Zimmer and McCarthy to make it look as if this was all McCarthy’s decision. :flagwave:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What are you looking to hear??

I watched it...and heard it.
Then I thought about it.

Then I cried about it...

laughed about it...
now I'll forget about...it cause there is nothing I can do about it,
for a crying shame.

Time for some slow 8 bar blues.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Intelligent people can learn a lot from the presser. Ignorant and or lazy people ignore them.
And some people are so stupid they believe every thing they hear. I mean REALLY REALLY stupid.

I do not for one second believe this is what the military taught you. You are a lost soul without orders and direction. So all you can do now is be a keyboard warrior bully on an internet message board...even if you don't really believe the values you are using for ammo.

You just want to fight. So you create the war.

Some dude said something in the media without ANY actual results and you so desperately demand people to tow his line. I don't believe that for one second.

I believe you need to fight.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was good,I'm glad we got Zim back, very solid hire imo who WILL bring discipline.
Doesn't that remain to be seen?

So you can just blab ANYTHING and it's a fact now?

Like when Dak said we get better?

You guys...yer killing me sheesh!

Kwyn

Reaction score
Mike Zimmer referenced the Super Bowl XXX Championship team, that will upset all the fans talking about the 28 year drought because they either too young or cant remember the Super Bowl titles

How can a guy that coached or played on the 1995 Super Bowl champions be in football today?
Andy Reid was a QB coach for the packers when they won the Super Bowl in 1997

chuck520

Reaction score
Andy Reid was a QB coach for the packers when they won the Super Bowl in 1997
Yes but I thought we arent suppose to talk anything when the Cowboys won the Super Bowl because its been so many years even though some of us remember when it happened