Press Conference With Brad Johnson

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Gotta tell ya, I like the way hes approaching the situation.

"Come Wednesday afternoon, come Thursday, it'll be my huddle until Tony gets back".

"Its not like they gotta rally around me, we really just need to rally around each other".

He's a smart veteran who knows the playbook. He's not going to be asked to go out there and beat anyone, all he needs to do is make a couple plays and protect the ball. If he can do that, Dallas will easily survive.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I hope you are right, and I hope he drives the bus. I think Romo needs to be a little more conservative. Our coordinator needs to focus more on the run. Yes, yes this could be a blessing.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Yes. Brad will say all the right things...as Young said on MNF countdown he is a savy leader and may be exactly what this team needs. I think it is best that Romo sits down for a while....whether he be injured or not (See Romo's fifth finger thread)

ologan

Reaction score
utrunner07;2335908 said:
Yes. Brad will say all the right things...as Young said on MNF countdown he is a savy leader and may be exactly what this team needs. I think it is best that Romo sits down for a while....whether he be injured or not (See Romo's fifth finger thread)
Well,you got your wish,bud! Hope to say you were right in about four weeks,but doubt it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'll get flamed for this but the ball will come out quickly and you will not see the ball on the ground with Johnson. He may or may not throw more INTs and he will not have the vertical game Tony has but there will not be those long plays in the pocket ending up with someone hacking his arm and the ball on the ground.

The OL will need to step up.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I'm calling it right now, the dumb fans here (you don't know who you are) are gonna complain the second Brad Johnson doesn't play as well as Tony Romo, as if our 40 year old backup is to be expected to play as well as our ProBowl starter.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
if Garrett doesn't change the O strategy, Brad is going to get killed

we can't have him running the O w/ the slow developing pass patterns

sacase

Reaction score
Rack;2336374 said:
I'm calling it right now, the dumb fans here (you don't know who you are) are gonna complain the second Brad Johnson doesn't play as well as Tony Romo, as if our 40 year old backup is to be expected to play as well as our ProBowl starter.

Rack when you gonna finish that car, I have been watching it for a while now! LOL

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I hope he takes care of business and is able to get us a nice 2-1 record during this stretch. If he can do that I'll be thrilled with him.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
sacase;2336439 said:
Rack when you gonna finish that car, I have been watching it for a while now! LOL

I'm incredibly broke right now. I may have to sell it just to have money to pay bills.