Pretty crazy season thus far inside the NFC Conference!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Eagles, Cowboys, Rams, 49ers all have major injuries and have underperformed
The NFC South looks like a real completive 3 Team race
Vikings are 4-0 with Sam Darnold and they have 3 big wins against top teams

This is what the NFL wanted, parody around the league, nobody knows anything at this point, even how the Cowboys will finish!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think it will level out somewhat. But there is always some surprises like in Minn. Maybe in Wash too. We’ll see about Seattle tomorrow night.

But I expect SF and Detroit maybe Phi to be in there near end of season barring more serious injuries which always can change the complex.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think it will level out somewhat. But there is always some surprises like in Minn. Maybe in Wash too. We’ll see about Seattle tomorrow night.

But I expect SF and Detroit maybe Phi to be in there near end of season barring more serious injuries which always can change the complex.
Philly wont be anywhere.

Smith22

Reaction score
NFL appears to be wide open this year. The last healthy team standing might end up being the favorite.

Too bad Jerry had to hold that money tight rather than find some quality free agents along the DL and RB.

Swagger

Reaction score
Unsure why people are so surprised with Darnold. He had only started on trash teams and he played well the little time he had for the 49ers. Similar to Geno Smith again only really started on bad teams for the Jets. Even Aaron Rodgers one of the best to do it is struggling for the Jets.

Not every rookie walks into a dream offense with a once in a generation offensive line and weapons galore.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

Whole conference is bunched together, at some point we will see the contenders separate from the pretenders. There are always that 1 team or 2 that get ravaged with injuries, it seems many of the top playoff teams from last year are dealing with that now.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
washington is looking better each week, and now leads the division !
Sure glad jones boys didnt make quinn HC here!
They may have looked good, but should of lost to the Giants and still have to play the entire division 5 more games.

links18

Reaction score
This is what the NFL wanted, parody around the league, nobody knows anything at this point, even how the Cowboys will finish!
This is what the NFL, and Jerry, wanted. People selling false hope that any team could win it! I don't know how the Cowboys will finish exactly, but I know this: they aren't going to do any better than they did last year, which was a bitter first round loss, and I doubt they get that far.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles, Cowboys, Rams, 49ers all have major injuries and have underperformed
The NFC South looks like a real completive 3 Team race
Vikings are 4-0 with Sam Darnold and they have 3 big wins against top teams

I don’t think the Eagles are very good anyways under performing, I think that’s who they are. Jalen hurts worse than Prescott.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I don’t think the Eagles are very good anyways under performing, I think that’s who they are. Jalen hurts worse than Prescott.
Just moved from nyc to the philly suburbs, got to watch every game thus far. Hurts is really struggling with the turnovers. Yesterday, they were about to make it a one score game and a strip fumble happens deep in TB territory. Their defense is so afraid to get beaten over the top and they allow a ton of underneath passes and their run game hasn't been great outside of the Saints victory. To be fair, they have a ton of injuries on offense so hard to evaluate, but defense has struggled at full strength for 3 out of the 4 games.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
This is what the NFL, and Jerry, wanted. People selling false hope that any team could win it! I don't know how the Cowboys will finish exactly, but I know this: they aren't going to do any better than they did last year, which was a bitter first round loss, and I doubt they get that far.
What I will say is, we seen teams struggle and then go on a playoff run. You have to get into the playoffs to have a chance to do that!