Pretty crazy season thus far inside the NFC Conference!

jwitten82

Reaction score
Eagles, Cowboys, Rams, 49ers all have major injuries and have underperformed
The NFC South looks like a real completive 3 Team race
Vikings are 4-0 with Sam Darnold and they have 3 big wins against top teams

This is what the NFL wanted, parody around the league, nobody knows anything at this point, even how the Cowboys will finish!
While it's true we dont know what could happen, I think you can predict Dallas season pretty accurately. Unless yall think losing our two best defensive players is gonna make our already struggling defense stronger, these next few weeks will be ugly.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

This is what the NFL wanted, parody around the league, nobody knows anything at this point, even how the Cowboys will finish!
McCaffrey will be back before December. Who's going to beat SF in the playoffs? Maybe Detroit can. The rest is all window dressing. Not much has changed.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
They may have looked good, but should have(should've) [not of] lost to the Giants and still have to play the entire division 5 more games.
Sorry, I don't mean to be the grammar police but I see this all the time and for some reason it really bothers me. I apologize for you being the post that I finally couldn't hold my peace anymore.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I don’t think the Eagles are very good anyways under performing, I think that’s who they are. Jalen hurts worse than Prescott.
I was at the Bucs-Eagles yesterday, thanks to a friend that had an extra ticket. Nothing like driving 2 1/2 hours to be in a stadium with the sun blazing all day. Temp on the field was 105 degrees. There was no relief from the Florida sun. At least I'm used to it. Anyway...

Eagles with Lane Johnson: 73-38-1
Eagles without Lane Johnson: 11-23

Crazy stat!

Combine a talent-laden roster with the dumbest head coach in the league, an OC that goes full ****** sometimes, a QB that holds onto the ball like it's the One Ring, and you have the Philadelphia Eagles. Kellan Moore give Saquan Barkley 10 carries the entire game. Genius game plan. The Eagles o-line was wearing on the Bucs D in the second half. Looked like a comeback in the making--until Kellen Moore play calling kicked into ****** mode. Hurts missed throws all game. Sprinkle in a rare bad drop by Goedart early on, and Hurts decides to play hero ball. Sacked six times, but really only two the fault of the o-line. One came from the right side usually manned by Lane Johnson, not the Johnson that was out there yesterday, and the other by Vita Vea, reminding Can Jurgens that while he is good, he's not Jason Kelce yet. Vea outright murdered him on that play. Never have I seen a QB with so much time in the pocket do so little with that time. Fellow Cowboy fans: some of you may not like Dak, but be happy you don't have Hurts, or shall I say Wentz 2.0. Actually, than might not be fair to Wentz, because Wentz does have an arm and can rocket that ball anywhere on the field. He just becomes brain dead during games. I'm hoping Andy Reid doesn't fix him and send him back to Philly.

The Eagles aren't going anywhere with Nick Sirianni as head coach. I have little doubt that Roseman has planned Sirianni's exit already.

Creeper

Reaction score
Philly will get Brown and Smith back this week and they will be a lot better. If anything, their injuries should be a lesson on why Dallas is so bad on offense. Take away the talent at the skill positions and an offense will suffer. Dallas has no RBs or WR not named Lamb.

I don't think Quinn has a lot to do with the Commanders success. They lost to TB, and then they beat the Giants, Cardinals, and Bengals who has shown very little defense due to injuries. Don't get me wrong, the Commanders added a lot of free agents to help that team and their offensive line is surprisingly effective so far. But I think it has more to do with the addition of talent than it does Quinn. Talent wins games.

The Commanders are playing well right now and I think they are a better team than Dallas right now. But I think the Eagles still win the division. Washington will make the playoffs because their schedule looks pretty easy compared to the Cowboys schedule.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If i were to predict the outcome of the East rn, it would be Washington winning and Eagles getting the WC at 10-7 or 9-8.

I think the week 17 matchup between Dallas and Philly will possibly be the first elimination game of the season. I think both teams are probably 8-7 going into that game, and I see it as a Dallas loss since it’s in Philly.

Dallas will then blow draft capital by winning a meaningless game at home vs Washington in week 18.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
WFT signed a ton of players in FA, but he has put a good coaching staff together. Their D is suspect, and overall success of the team will be measured when they are playing with the lead...ya know, kind of like how it has been here. As for major injuries in the NFC, we haven't played a game with our major injuries

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's definitely been an interesting season thus far. Minnesota is the real surprise team for me. Washington doesn't look so bad either.

I think over the next few weeks the contenders and pretenders will start shaking out a bit more, but it could be a fascinating season to watch. Too bad Dallas doesn't have the pieces to truly compete.

erod

Reaction score
If they chose an MVP of the league today, it would be between Darnold, Mayfield, and Daniels.

visionary

Reaction score

This is exactly why you sign quality FAs to address critical areas of weakness so that if this sort of season rolls around you can capitalize with a deep playoff run and possibly SB
Unfortunately we have no shot

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Darnold is a 2025 free agent and the Vikes just burned a 1st round pick on a QB.......
But agree......the crown is wide open
I will wait and see. Seems like too many years we here this and in the end, it's the Niners in the end or the Eagles.

The next 4 weeks will tell us a lot.