News: Prisco's 2021 NFL Draft grades for all 32 teams

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Most linebackers like to tackle, unless they have a star on their Helmet. Our guys run from the ball carriers, ol , and even fullbacks. I would be ashamed to look at my teamates after avoiding tackles like love and Jaylen have done so many times.
I concur

cffl2323

Reaction score
Honestly outside of the Wright reach there really isn't much to complain about...they got some great value picks and picks at positions of need.

I wonder if that one 3rd round pick had gone differently how much better everyone would perceive the draft....funny bc it sure looks that if they had picked a guy there that was higher rated that everyone would be excited....

Completely agree, and was honestly my feeling the day of that pick as well until I had time to think it over more. If we had taken either of the guys that went right after him, Molden or Melifonwu, I think we'd be getting similar love that we got last year. If we would've taken Cox there and simply not had that next pick, we'd probably have higher grades from all the super smart guys. I really wish we would've taken that NC running back. Funny how a compensatory third rounder can "tank" a draft, huh?

blindzebra

Reaction score
His takes are always bad. On Parsons pick he said, "Did they really need a LB?" Well, seeing how they basically have 2 starters (one flat out sucked last year and the other is always hurt), no up and coming back ups, and two guys got lots of snaps gone...yeah, it was a HUGE NEED.