Prisco's Power Rankings

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
stink fan talking about the Panthers

they have Smith (Dont get me wrong, Smith is a great player. Unfortunately if he gets out of his game and its a done deal) who got shut down by the Cowboys, the same Cowboys that Moss and Lloyd lit up like a Xmas tree.

this guy is acting like our secondary is something to sneeze at

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it's funny how their tune of power rankings change, not long ago they were the today's Cardinals of power rankings

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
stink fan talking about the Panthers

they have Smith (Dont get me wrong, Smith is a great player. Unfortunately if he gets out of his game and its a done deal) who got shut down by the Cowboys, the same Cowboys that Moss and Lloyd lit up like a Xmas tree.

this guy is acting like our secondary is something to sneeze at

he didnt say that. he just said that moss and lloyd lit up your secondary, which is true.

p1_

Reaction score
That's funny to see the Panthers ahead of the Seahawks. Is it me, or didn't the Seahawks just go to a Super Bowl?

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
way to go out on a limb....

fact is Pittsburgh is one of the all-time worst superbowl champions ever...their team is not that good. Roth is one of the most overrated QBs I've ever seen. True that Bettis wasn't really a threat, but the whole team is wholly unimpressive.

A team that won on the road in the playoffs against: Cincy, Indy & Denver is one of the all-time worst? Yeah ok....:rolleyes:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
riggo said:
he didnt say that. he just said that moss and lloyd lit up your secondary, which is true.

"Steve Smith is great and all, but he got shutdown by the Cowboys, who got burned by Lloyd and Moss", sounds like it to me