Dallas Cowboys ‏@dallascowboys 3m3 minutes ago
These guys are having a good day
1f60e.png
#ProBowl

Zack Martin
CaGSM48UEAAlmeJ.jpg

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is in dire need of a whole mess of changes, but I was actually entertained tonight.....maybe thats just more me not havin a life lol, but nonetheless.......

in any case, at least we won! (Team Irvin Obviously) Lol.....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is in dire need of a whole mess of changes, but I was actually entertained tonight.....maybe thats just more me not havin a life lol, but nonetheless.......

in any case, at least we won! (Team Irvin Obviously) Lol.....

They've made a lot of changes eventually they'll do away with the game it seems to be going in that direction. The stadium looked half empty prior to kick off.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
It's time they get rid of this game serves no purpose and players are scared to get hurt.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Tyron almost looks tiny next to Martin must be the angle.

No, no. Like Lee being smaller than Bailey in the other Pro Bowl picture, it's clear that Smith is a midget next to Martin.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I'm curious about this as well. Lee was an interception machine at MLB a few years back and I'm not sure that isn't still his best position.

Yep. Just like Kuechly. I know WLB is emphasized in our scheme, but with his instincts, MLB might be his best position.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There was a game yesterday? I mowed my yard instead of watching. Was probably a better use of my time.

Junglist

Reaction score
They need to fire Michael Irvin. All he does is tell everyone "great job" and stand there clapping.

Still think Garrett is a good coach, huh? I guess you and Hostile are the only ones left.