Pro Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Garrett made Wilson, one of the most solid NFL QBs get shut out, Puts offensive players on defense to risk getting hurt. Garrett is truly one of a kind and our coach.:thumbup:
And he looked like he was having a ball. I can't wait for the next year of the process.:D:banghead:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
cowboys fans surround the tv to watch some of their players In the probowl and meanwhile pats fans don't even turn it on because they get to watch all of their team play in the superbowl

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I guess I haven't watched the pro bowl in a while, but I didnt remember it being touch football. It's honestly way past time to end this game. Give players their all star awards and be done with it.
I've noticed it gradually devolving to it's current state over the last decade

* I recall watching this game as a kid, where it was still a knock down& drag 'em out affair, where the opponent COACHING staff was pretty much drooling over the assembled talent they had available to them

CWR

Reaction score
They are talking about how the Pro Bowl is a chance to "recruit".

Oh yeah, like any free agent is looking at Dallas where the sign is up in the window.

Yeah I remember that, and then we traded for Cooper.

GenoT

Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game at all but, seeing as how there’s @26 pages of comments here, it must’ve been a humdinger.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
It hasn't been that way. This was the worst as long as I can remember. They have called it dead if they were wrapped up but today they blew the whistle if the defender was close, even without touching them
If they're not going to make them at least wrap up, they may as well make it a penalty to tackle in the game, and rule everyone down when they're touched. At least we would know when the play should be stopped.

Staubacher

Reaction score
And he looked like he was having a ball. I can't wait for the next year of the process.:D:banghead:
Clappy enjoys the ride. At $6 million per you would too
DlLARcIVAAEk1VG.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
OK I'm still waiting for something that resembles an NFL play. I'm not even worried about the good stuff like strategy, overcoming a great player you're matched up against, an impossible reception, etc.

Was it the hat or the shoes that tipped her over the edge?
It was the sexy shuffle he also happens to be copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.