Pro Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
That is different and you know it.

But hey, whatever keeps people watching for Jerry's plane landing somewhere during the first few days of free agency.

Yeah I dont expect any huge signings, but I wouldn't rule out going after a position of need.

cowboyec

Reaction score
why does the pro bowl trophy and the conference championship trophies look like scrap metal projects from local Jr High shop-metal class???

morat1959

Reaction score
Lowest point total scored by the NFC in over 25 years...………..and its literally touch football:facepalm:

Clappy getting destroyed on Twitter right now...………….man, I hate that our whole dam team is now a freaking clown show:(
This entire organization has been a clown show for a long time!

irishline

Reaction score
I can't believe how seriously some people are taking this game. Even the players didn't take it this seriously.

Well I guess you could say that Garrett managed to find a way to get blown out by a team who's players didn't take the game seriously. :p

Still not a good look. And yes I know it didn't matter.

kevm3

Reaction score
If people still don't think we have a coaching problem here, I don't know what else to say. It's just like preseason where we hear that this sort of thing WON'T carry into regular season and yet it does.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Clappy enjoys the ride. At $6 million per you would too
DlLARcIVAAEk1VG.jpg
Anyone see the film 'Hereditary'?

morat1959

Reaction score
Did you bother watching the game? They were playing touch football. The whistle blew people down if they got breathed on. This wasn’t a real game, especially if the QB had the ball.
Both teams played touch football but our crew managed 7 POINTS! How can you defend this coaching staff? Come on man! It’s a total **** show. We are and have been the laughing stock of the nfl for many years now.

kevm3

Reaction score
Did you bother watching the game? They were playing touch football. The whistle blew people down if they got breathed on. This wasn’t a real game, especially if the QB had the ball.

And that's what makes it worse. You can't even score in a touch football game where nobody is really trying? This is just like how 'preseason' wasn't indicative of anything because Garrett wasn't showing off his 'real' playbook and yet the seasons magically mimicked how we looked during preseason because everything here is talent contingent.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Both teams played touch football but our crew managed 7 POINTS! How can you defend this coaching staff? Come on man! It’s a total **** show. We are and have been the laughing stock of the nfl for many years now.
Yeah. Everyone's laughing at the team that made it farther than 75% of them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And that's what makes it worse. You can't even score in a touch football game where nobody is really trying? This is just like how 'preseason' wasn't indicative of anything because Garrett wasn't showing off his 'real' playbook and yet the seasons magically mimicked how we looked during preseason because everything here is talent contingent.
The NFC was using plays that would normally get YAC, but the officials blowing the whistle the moment they were touched changed the rules.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Well this should silence all those that want to sign a bunch of Pro Bowl caliber free agents in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.