Pro Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Just tuned in from a workout n walk w/ the Fam...needless to say I'm turning this crap off. Waiting for the Mavs game now.

Health advice: cancer cells can't survive in an alkaline environment.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This might be, literally, the worst thing I've ever watched
Then you've never seen Yor, The Hunter From The Future!

tumblr_pabskzCbXf1u3vseto1_400.gif

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I guess I haven't watched the pro bowl in a while, but I didnt remember it being touch football. It's honestly way past time to end this game. Give players their all star awards and be done with it.
It hasn't been that way. This was the worst as long as I can remember. They have called it dead if they were wrapped up but today they blew the whistle if the defender was close, even without touching them

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I'm glad I didn't watch all 4 quarters of this game. The NFL ends it's season in a lack luster way. At least for me, because the Patriots vs Rams match up, isn't as interesting as Saints vs Chiefs would have been.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay, I have to say this. Everyone gnashing teeth over play calling needs too remember 2 things. First, the players aren't trying very hard to win. Second, the way the officials are blowing plays dead, we have no idea what would've actually worked in a real game. I didn't watch the 2nd or 3rd quarters, but what I did watch, it looked the the AFC was getting yards on long passes, while the NFC was running and throwing short more.

Status
Not open for further replies.