Pro Bowl Post-Game Thread **merged**

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
From what I understand, the Cowboys' coaching staff got blown out 26-7 and then an ex-Cowboy broke the trophy on live tv.

All together another embarassing day as a Cowboys fan so don't worry guys, looks like we're moving into the offseason in our usual form.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Atrocious. Absolutely atrocious. Embarrassing to be a Dallas fan today, even in a pointless game like the Pro Bowl.

1. Even with the best roster in the NFC, JG still managed to go scoreless almost the entire game.
2. If this was intended to be, in any way, an audition for Kellen Moore - yikes.
3. Amari Cooper had Chris Harris Jr. beat on a double move and Dak delivered a beautiful ball down the sideline. The ball hit Amari in the face mask and bounced off of him. Again - embarrassing.
4. Dak threw a beautiful ball down the seam to Austin Hooper for a nice score.
5. Dak then blew it on the next drive by tossing a gimme pick to Xavien Howard.
6. Zeke had like 3 carries.
7. I saw Byron and LVE out there a lot. LVE led the NFC in total tackles.
8. Jason Witten almost broke the Pro Bowl trophy during the ceremony.
9. During Mahomes' touchdown pass, Witten implied that Mahomes and Ebron were team mates and had been doing this kind of thing all season.

9of11

Reaction score
Sounds like the early part of this past season....nothing special...coaches were out coached...play calling was horrible...lets get this OC by committee going then...

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I understand, the Cowboys' coaching staff got blown out 26-7 and then an ex-Cowboy broke the trophy on live tv.

All together another embarassing day as a Cowboys fan so don't worry guys, looks like we're moving into the offseason in our usual form.
Sounds like the early part of this past season....nothing special...coaches were out coached...play calling was horrible...lets get this OC by committee going then...
Didn’t watch the game did you. There was nothing serious about the game. Runners were blown down when tacklers even got close, offensive players played defense, QBs made up plays in the huddle, and runners and receivers just fell down before a defender could touch them. There was no serious coaching or hard playing on either side, other than the AFC rushed the passer harder than the NFC did. This wasn’t a game, it was just throwing players on the field and telling them to have fun and make sure nobody gets hurt

GoJacks

Reaction score
Atrocious. Absolutely atrocious. Embarrassing to be a Dallas fan today, even in a pointless game like the Pro Bowl.

1. Even with the best roster in the NFC, JG still managed to go scoreless almost the entire game.
2. If this was intended to be, in any way, an audition for Kellen Moore - yikes.
3. Amari Cooper had Chris Harris Jr. beat on a double move and Dak delivered a beautiful ball down the sideline. The ball hit Amari in the face mask and bounced off of him. Again - embarrassing.
4. Dak threw a beautiful ball down the seam to Austin Hooper for a nice score.
5. Dak then blew it on the next drive by tossing a gimme pick to Xavien Howard.
6. Zeke had like 3 carries.
7. I saw Byron and LVE out there a lot. LVE led the NFC in total tackles.
8. Jason Witten almost broke the Pro Bowl trophy during the ceremony.
9. During Mahomes' touchdown pass, Witten implied that Mahomes and Ebron were team mates and had been doing this kind of thing all season.
It's a farce. No one cares. They had fun. Anyone that is upset about the pro bowl needs to rethink their priorities in life. I don't even know why they play the game.