Pro Bowl Post-Game Thread **merged**

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Missed the Pro Bowl, how did our guys do?

Zeke was outplayed at defensive end by Alvin Kamara, but was the best upback on any of the punt teams.

gimmesix

Reaction score
You mean Zeke playing QB, a fake punt, a flea flicker, and a WR throwing a deep pass is the same thing we’ve always done? I have to watch the games closer if I’m missing all that.

Zeke also played cornerback, upback and defensive end. Neon Deion's got nothing on him.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Kamara was a pass rusher as well.

Oh and Mike Evans had a pick playing CB.

Didn't Jaylon Ramsey also catch the last TD pass?

The one thing I liked about the game was seeing offensive players play defense and defensive players playing offense. That's something you don't normally get to see during games and was the only thing worth watching IMO.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I think anytime a player is going full speed there’s a concern for injury even without contact or incidental contact. Not as great of course but we’ve seen injuries without major contact. Why increase the possibilities just to have some fun in a meaningless game?

Not sure anyone was going full speed. Most of the players were playing standing up. There was very little tackling. Of course, there's always some injury risk, but it was barely more than flag football Sunday.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't Jaylon Ramsey also catch the last TD pass?

The one thing I liked about the game was seeing offensive players play defense and defensive players playing offense. That's something you don't normally get to see during games and was the only thing worth watching IMO.

Yes, he did.

Them

Reaction score
Missed the Pro Bowl, how did our guys do?

I missed it also...Did watch the Highlights....seems the NFC got scorched....if one can be scorched in the Probowl…:laugh:

Last edited:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
From what I understand, the Cowboys' coaching staff got blown out 26-7 and then an ex-Cowboy broke the trophy on live tv.

All together another embarassing day as a Cowboys fan so don't worry guys, looks like we're moving into the offseason in our usual form.
Das-- that comment cracked me up bad....we have no issues at times just plain sucking..i thought our offensive game plan in pro-bowl was epic...what is up with us?..was it the rain?..or maybe just Orlando? it could not be the coaching...Dont we have the next offensive guru in line for OC?....

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Surely The Pro Bowl (aka “The Jason Garrett Semi Annual coaching Bowl”) is NOT being used as a gauge of anything other than the fact the NFL will televise anything- even garbage like this.

Seriously today’s results mean nothing. I think Garrett sux and is a terrible coach but today’s results are an indicator of nothing.
mr Bob--does it mean anything that our next possible OC guru called all plays for NFC in pro-bowl?..dont want to read too much into it

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Patrick Mahomes ALONE had more yards than the whole of the nfc
kevin---- is our offensive brain-trust who coached and designed and called all NFC plays have anything to do with the result?.....i realize they need to do away with pro-bowl if this is the product...but the offensiive ineptness of NFC reminded me of first half of 2018 season of cowboys..i will admit Dak should have had two TD's ..Cooper uncharacteristically dropped easy pass

erod

Reaction score
kevin---- is our offensive brain-trust who coached and designed and called all NFC plays have anything to do with the result?.....i realize they need to do away with pro-bowl if this is the product...but the offensiive ineptness of NFC reminded me of first half of 2018 season of cowboys..i will admit Dak should have had two TD's ..Cooper uncharacteristically dropped easy pass
The NFC was supposed to have Rodgers, Brees, and Goff.

Instead they had Wilson, Trubisky, and Dak.

From A quarterbacks to C- quarterbacks.

erod

Reaction score
Goff isnt an A qb,lol. Dream on.

Well, he's fast-tracking that direction and he's throwing a crapload of touchdown passes already.

He's certainly better than the three average to below average QBs that the NFC ran out there last weekend.