27. Seattle
  28. Jacksonville
  29. Carolina
  30. NY Jets
  31. NY Giants
  32. Tennessee

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
If you only watch the Cowboys play then you'll absolutely think that this list is crazy. Reality is though there is a severe lack of well rounded olinemen in todays game, and once you get outside of the top 4 in these rankings you can almost list the next 10 teams in any order you want to.

I think the author hit the nail on the head in the Cowboys blurb too in saying "The Cowboys’ run-blocking hasn’t been as strong as we believed it would be, but they’ve ignored much of the duo and outside zone runs they’ve had success for in the past." This is a really good point that left many scratching their heads all year. They really didn't utilize Pollard to his strengths and basically tried to make him Zeke with all these inside runs. What the Cowboys tried to do in the run game, and what they're built to do were two very different things.

Gambit

Reaction score
They really didn't utilize Pollard to his strengths and basically tried to make him Zeke with all these inside runs
Cowboys pattern is pay a RB then run his legs off and move on to next one. This is organizational.

Instead of pay Pollard and find him a good compliment to his style.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Cowboys pattern is pay a RB then run his legs off and move on to next one. This is organizational.

Instead of pay Pollard and find him a good compliment to his style.
Correct move is to NOT pay Pollard
Can find him in every draft

Redline360

Reaction score
I expected we had a top 10 offensive line however closer to the 8-10 range imo. Higher then I expected but were see what other platforms place us.

As people have stated it goes to show how bad the OL play is around the league. People just get narrow minded and zoned in on our OL.

Run blocking wasn't great nor terrible. I dunno why people think we had some trash tier run game. Pollard also got wrecked with tons of big plays called back at the last half of the season. Think there was a post in twitter that had him ranked first by a large margin on yards called back in a 4 week span. But yes the run game needs to improve.