Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last night's episode of Smackdown, it's supposed to be repeated tonight at 9:30 Central on FS1.

rags

Reaction score
For those that haven't heard, the NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) will cease operations sometime this year. What does that have to do with pro wrestling? NBCSN will be moving their sports programming to either Peacock or the USA network. If they decide to move their Wednesday night hockey game to USA, they'll have to move NXT to a different night.

Keep your eye on this.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those that haven't heard, the NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) will cease operations sometime this year. What does that have to do with pro wrestling? NBCSN will be moving their sports programming to either Peacock or the USA network. If they decide to move their Wednesday night hockey game to USA, they'll have to move NXT to a different night.

Keep your eye on this.

In related news, the Peacock streaming service has just become home to the WWE Network for the next 5 years at a price range estimated at $1 billion.

rags

Reaction score
In related news, the Peacock streaming service has just become home to the WWE Network for the next 5 years at a price range estimated at $1 billion.

I saw that.

Does that mean a reduction in price to subscribe to the WWE Network?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw that.

Does that mean a reduction in price to subscribe to the WWE Network?

I don't think so, what I think it means is a transferred subscription to Peacock, at their $9.99 'no commercials' level. I think you would get all of Peacock's offerings and content at the same price.

Plankton

Reaction score
I don't think so, what I think it means is a transferred subscription to Peacock, at their $9.99 'no commercials' level. I think you would get all of Peacock's offerings and content at the same price.

Actually, you can subscribe to their commercials included level at $4.99 per month and get the content.

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's episode of Smackdown, it is supposed to be repeated tonight at 10:30 Central on FS1

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that Japanese wrestler Meiko Satomura has signed with NXT UK.

Kind of surprising. She's 41. Isn't that kind of old?