Problem I have with Dak and our Offense

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Accusing the anti-Dak fans of hate is kind of silly. I don’t think the fans hates him at all on a personal level. I know I don’t. He seems like a good kid. I do hate the possibility of Dak being the starter in Dallas because his obvious inconsistency, inaccuracies and poor pocket presence will haunt the team for the next decade. Nothing about Dak’s level of play has changed my mind and it never will. I see Dak as a player that the team has settled for instead of making an attempt to obtain an elite QB. Dak will never be a top QB , but many fans will constantly say that he is.

I agree

My post was blatant sarcasm. I'm 100% in agreement with you

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
First off Im a Dak fan I like the kid and who he is and how he handles himself. I dont see him being a elite QB at this time and Im not a fan of over paying him. That being said he will get paid around 33 to 35 mill with heavy guarantees. Just my feeling
The problem with our offense is that we poured it on againyesst every bad defense we played and shut off against any decent to good defense. Saints, Packers, Bears, Bills, Vikes, Pats and even second game against a banged up Philly Def. We couldnt score. So the question is were we just that more talented to overtake the lesser defenses or is our scheme so poor that better teams we weren't able to rely just totally on skill alone.
I mean for a team to score so many points but do nothing ( except in garbage time which made things look better in a few games)against the better defenses I feel is a cause for concern. What are your thoughts on this? Was it scheme? Dak? Coaching? Or us overvaluing our talent?
Yes.

Problem for sure.

No matter what we pay him, in 2 years he will be a bargain.

Can you imagine what Jackson and Mahomes will get when they resign?

But as far as what more can be done..

it's been done.

80% of the coaches are gone.

Now we have to shakedown the changes.