Problems LOGGING OUT

TxStar61

Reaction score
I could use a little help (maybe) . I have an irritating problem. I like to come on and browse the topics and read for the most part. When I go to get off the Forum I have to LOG OUT about 3 times before it says I am logged out.
OK I admit that I am using Mozilla Browser on a Linux OS.... does that make a difference?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TxStar61 said:
I could use a little help (maybe) . I have an irritating problem. I like to come on and browse the topics and read for the most part. When I go to get off the Forum I have to LOG OUT about 3 times before it says I am logged out.
OK I admit that I am using Mozilla Browser on a Linux OS.... does that make a difference?

Not sure if it is mozilla...as I use mozilla at home and opera at work...I do not log out very often but when I do it never seems to be a problem.

Not sure if the linux OS would be the problem or not.

I suggest just staying logged in and then cleaning out your cache/temp, cookies, history files.

TxStar61

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Not sure if it is mozilla...as I use mozilla at home and opera at work...I do not log out very often but when I do it never seems to be a problem.

Not sure if the linux OS would be the problem or not.

I suggest just staying logged in and then cleaning out your cache/temp, cookies, history files.

That's certainly an interesting way to look at it! ;-)