Twitter: Proof of who carries the Cowboys team

Turk

Reaction score
Screenshot-20201124-112021-Twitter.jpg

Enough said.....
Love Gil Brandt but he is senile

And if nothing else this makes so very clear how thin your 'facts' are.

plymkr

Reaction score
#4 is the heart beat of this team.
no question about it.
last season made it pretty damn clear.
I disagree but probably not in the way you think I'm going to disagree. The defense is the heart beat of this team. Soft and heartless. As our opponents said, "easy money". That's why we fail in the playoffs and fail to make the playoffs.

How Dak is involved in this equation is he is not talented enough to overcome the heartless, and talentless defense. To be fair no QB in the league is talented enough to overcome the Hot Boyz.

So if we sign Dak we're looking at 8-8 seasons with heart breaking losses in the playoffs or in the regular season to miss the playoffs. And Dak will be over scrutinized, bashed and left out to dry. If we don't sign him then we have flexibility to purge the bad contracts on defense, and offense, and rebuild.

So we're looking at three or four 8-8 seasons were Dak will have to be superman to carry the team just enough to be average or looking at two or three years of complete rebuild.

This sucks for all of us, but if I was Dak I would milk every penny out of Jerry too. Cuz if I'm going to get blamed for the FO complete stubborn refusal to create a functional organization and build a winning program after 25 years of .500 results then I'd want to be paid.

Jerry Jones narcissism and the Hot Boyz are the heart beat of the team and the results speak for themselves. Dak is the unfortunate person, like Romo before him, that has been tasked to overcome the dysfunctional organization.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, that's fantasy crap alright.
Just like a Super Bowl has been nothing more than a fantasy, and 8-8 SEASONS ARE THE REALITY.
LOSING THE NFC EAST NEEDING ONLY ONE WIN
IN FOUR GAMES IS A REALITY.
That's what's wrong in Dallas; too much fantasy, not enough football.
Says the poster (in bold^^^) who has Charlie Brown and Snoopy as his avatar pic!!!

:omg::lmao::facepalm: