Proof the Pro Bowl is a Joke

RoboQB

Reaction score
End of discussion. No need to type anything else. It was direct response to a MEMBER. NOT YOU. Let it go. You goofed. On to the next topic so you can goof again like you typically do. Quit being prideful.

You've been throwing insults my way since this whole discussion began.

Who was using your account when you said this?

You're defending Huntley as a Pro Bowl pick!?!
That's ridiculous and dumb.

You literally just called me a "moron". Now if I call you what you REALLY are you are going to be in your feelings. And now you want to play victim....naw you don't get to do that. You get the same energy you give.
End of discussion? Lol.
If you make a comment on the board, everyone sees it. Some will respond
whether you like it, or not. All you can do is ignore. But not you. You got to get
those insults in.... pom poms for Carr, hard for Carr, scum, mouth breather, etc.
Words of a scared little boy.

You didn't quote my whole post.
Typical. Maybe you didn't understand that I was doing exactly what you did
to that poster. I just changed the name of the QB.

Last edited:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Many of the players want to play in the Pro Bowl. It used to mean a free trip to Hawaii for the player and his family. That doesn’t matter any more because they can afford it easily.

The last several Pro Bowls were more boring than your average preseason game. And the game is completely meaningless anyway. Who wants to go out there and blow their knee or get concussed or whatever in a completely meaningless game?

As far as guys like Huntley making it, the fan voting leads to the Pro Bowl being more of a popularity contest than anything.

And I saw that people on the Ravens’ subreddit mass voted for Huntley as a joke, not expecting him to actually make it. Which is actually pretty hilarious.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
End of discussion? Lol.
If you make a comment on the board, everyone sees it. Some will respond
whether you like it, or not. All you can do is ignore. But not you. You got to get
those insults in.... pom poms for Carr, hard for Carr, scum, mouth breather, etc.
Words of a scared little boy.

You didn't quote my whole post.
Typical. Maybe you didn't understand that I was doing exactly what you did
to that poster. I just changed the name of the QB.
I knew exactly what you did I just don't know WHY you did it. Is that your buddy or something? And I never insulted him though I should've and could've because that's the energy he gives. You called me a moron and dumb and then are confused why I give you the energy I give?

But you've already established where you stand when you said you know how people like me "roll". Is there anything else you need today?

RoboQB

Reaction score
I knew exactly what you did I just don't know WHY you did it. Is that your buddy or something? And I never insulted him though I should've and could've because that's the energy he gives. You called me a moron and dumb and then are confused why I give you the energy I give?

But you've already established where you stand when you said you know how people like me "roll". Is there anything else you need today?
I didn't call you a moron until you railed off a plethora of insults.
Are you dyslexic? And I called you a moron because you insist on giving this
"energy" while I'm simply explaining what another member said. Damn dude, get a grip.

At the start, I was legitimately just adding to a discussion, you know, like on a
message board. Geesh. Then, you went all "mean girl" throwing insults
while, at the same time crying about possibly getting benched if you made insults... smh

I call'em like I see'em. You got offended and lashed out. That's fine, but you're
in the wrong. I just read the thread and commented. Wasn't looking for a fight.
But I'm down for whatever.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn't call you a moron until you railed off a plethora of insults.
Are you dyslexic? And I called you a moron because you insist on giving this
"energy" while I'm simply explaining what another member said. Damn dude, get a grip.

At the start, I was legitimately just adding to a discussion, you know, like on a
message board. Geesh. Then, you went all "mean girl" throwing insults
while, at the same time crying about possibly getting benched if you made insults... smh

I call'em like I see'em. You got offended and lashed out. That's fine, but you're
in the wrong. I just read the thread and commented. Wasn't looking for a fight.
But I'm down for whatever.
And for the record I don't care about your "insults" i've been called far worse on this site.....i'm just speaking on you lying saying I hurled out insults when you literally started it from a conversation that had nothing to do with you. "Mean girl"....please. You have offered nothing to this discussion other than trying to insult me. Throw rock then hide hands. All this because you were wrong but don't have the heart to take accountability.

RoboQB

Reaction score
And for the record I don't care about your "insults" i've been called far worse on this site.....i'm just speaking on you lying saying I hurled out insults when you literally started it from a conversation that had nothing to do with you. "Mean girl"....please. You have offered nothing to this discussion other than trying to insult me. Throw rock then hide hands. All this because you were wrong but don't have the heart to take accountability.
Like I said before, you're dense. I did not insult you first, or second.
You ARE being dense. Therefore, not an insult, but an observation.

You used the word "crazy" in a context that is the same as "ridiculous and dumb".
I try not to use slang because I chose to write what I would say in front of anyone.
So, if that got your panties in a bunch, that's on you for not understanding what
"flip it" meant. You claimed you understood but now I doubt it.

Clearly you do care because you can't stop bringing it up.
Read your own words. I can't be lying when they're your words, doofus... smh/lol
You said "end of discussion" over an hour ago... lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like I said before, you're dense. I did not insult you first, or second.
You ARE being dense. Therefore, not an insult, but an observation.

You used the word "crazy" in a context that is the same as "ridiculous and dumb".
I try not to use slang because I chose to write what I would say in front of anyone.
So, if that got your panties in a bunch, that's on you for not understanding what
"flip it" meant. You claimed you understood but now I doubt it.

Clearly you do care because you can't stop bringing it up.
Read your own words. I can't be lying when they're your words, doofus... smh/lol
You said "end of discussion" over an hour ago... lol
Ay Dios Mio..........

I said end of discussion and you're still going on about it. But I'm the "dense" one....so you saw end of discussion that meant keep going to you? And yeah you attempted to insult me first that's why you got the energy you got. You actually got it good out of pity. Anyone who can't admit failure is weak mentally....therefore I pity you. All this embarrassment just to defend Derek Carr because he sucks less than Huntley....unbelievable lol.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Ay Dios Mio..........

I said end of discussion and you're still going on about it. But I'm the "dense" one....so you saw end of discussion that meant keep going to you? And yeah you attempted to insult me first that's why you got the energy you got. You actually got it good out of pity. Anyone who can't admit failure is weak mentally....therefore I pity you. All this embarrassment just to defend Derek Carr because he sucks less than Huntley....unbelievable lol.
The thing is, I don't do what people like you tell me to do.
You can take your "energy" and shove it. It does nothing for me.

And yet again, not defending Carr. Just pointing out that putting the two QBs
numbers together, one threw for nearly 4000 yards and one threw 2 TDs.
You can't even get the most basic core of the discussion correct...STILL.
Go back to school, Re-Run.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The thing is, I don't do what people like you tell me to do.
You can take your "energy" and shove it. It does nothing for me.

And yet again, not defending Carr. Just pointing out that putting the two QBs
numbers together, one threw for nearly 4000 yards and one threw 2 TDs.
You can't even get the most basic core of the discussion correct...STILL.
Go back to school, Re-Run.
I got the basic core of the discussion. Carr sucks and you are coming to his defense because you see him as a savior. He's trash. He's the ROBOQB of quarterbacks in the NFL. Means well, but he's mentally slow to process and never rises to the occasion. They gave him the best receiver in the NFL and he got benched. Gutter trash. Sorry. Seems like a nice guy though. More than I can say about you.

Re-run? How old are you I wasn't even alive when Re-run was relevant enough to even speak of. Next you're going to start cracking Charlie Chaplin jokes. Maybe I shouldn't be going and forth with you maybe I should get my Grandparents to do it.......

RoboQB

Reaction score
I got the basic core of the discussion. Carr sucks and you are coming to his defense because you see him as a savior. He's trash. He's the ROBOQB of quarterbacks in the NFL. Means well, but he's mentally slow to process and never rises to the occasion. They gave him the best receiver in the NFL and he got benched. Gutter trash. Sorry. Seems like a nice guy though. More than I can say about you.

Re-run? How old are you I wasn't even alive when Re-run was relevant enough to even speak of. Next you're going to start cracking Charlie Chaplin jokes. Maybe I shouldn't be going and forth with you maybe I should get my Grandparents to do it.......
Just as I suspected. You're a child.
My profile shows my age. I don't need to hide anything.
You don't have any basic idea of the discussion.
Apparently you and some dude got into it over Carr and now
anyone simply pointing out the stats to more or less justify one selection
over another, as you say "triggers" you into a rage that everyone who
hurts your whittle feelings must worship Derek Carr.
Such a dense and moronic way to be!

I'm more George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy.
From an era where people didn't get so easily offended, like yourself.
I'm guessing you're too ashamed to tell your age.
Public education isn't what it used to be.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just as I suspected. You're a child.
My profile shows my age. I don't need to hide anything.
You don't have any basic idea of the discussion.
Apparently you and some dude got into it over Carr and now
anyone simply pointing out the stats to more or less justify one selection
over another, as you say "triggers" you into a rage that everyone who
hurts your whittle feelings must worship Derek Carr.
Such a dense and moronic way to be!

I'm more George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy.
From an era where people didn't get so easily offended, like yourself.
I'm guessing you're too ashamed to tell your age.
Public education isn't what it used to be.
51? Jesus.....younger than I thought but at the same time you act much younger. I was torn between you being like 90 and senile and being 15 and dumb....I guess that explains why you act like you do. You think you are suppose to be getting respect when you don't give it. Nah......

And please. You are nowhere near Carlin, Pryor or Eddie. If you were your big joke wouldn't have been a "Re-run" joke lol. More like Carrot Top or Dane Cook level of humor. Stupidity triggers me and you keep triggering me for some reason. A Derek Carr stan tryin gto tell me the basic idea of the discussion that he had nothing to do with to begin with you big jughead. And you're right public education isnt' what it use to be...you're 51 and grew up in DISD...I can only imagine how much glue you've inhaled and eaten..

RoboQB

Reaction score
51? Jesus.....younger than I thought but at the same time you act much younger. I was torn between you being like 90 and senile and being 15 and dumb....I guess that explains why you act like you do. You think you are suppose to be getting respect when you don't give it. Nah......

And please. You are nowhere near Carlin, Pryor or Eddie. If you were your big joke wouldn't have been a "Re-run" joke lol. More like Carrot Top or Dane Cook level of humor. Stupidity triggers me and you keep triggering me for some reason. A Derek Carr stan tryin gto tell me the basic idea of the discussion that he had nothing to do with to begin with you big jughead. And you're right public education isnt' what it use to be...you're 51 and grew up in DISD...I can only imagine how much glue you've inhaled and eaten..
Like I said. You're too ashamed to give your age.
Childish comments.
I'm not trying to be humorous with you.
I grew up in the age of Carlin, Pryor and then Murphy.
Never claimed to be funny.
Re-run was a clown that couldn't get it right no matter how many times
it was explained to him. You fit the description.

I had no opinion of Derek Carr before this trainwreck of a conversation.
However, knowing it makes a low IQ human like you become "triggered"
I hope he comes to Dallas, just for spite.

Now go on, go spray paint a building, knock over a statue. Whatever a POS
like you does for fun.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like I said. You're too ashamed to give your age.
Childish comments.
I'm not trying to be humorous with you.
I grew up in the age of Carlin, Pryor and then Murphy.
Never claimed to be funny.
Re-run was a clown that couldn't get it right no matter how many times
it was explained to him. You fit the description.

I had no opinion of Derek Carr before this trainwreck of a conversation.
However, knowing it makes a low IQ human like you become "triggered"
I hope he comes to Dallas, just for spite.

Now go on, go spray paint a building, knock over a statue. Whatever a POS
like you does for fun.
:lmao: