Proof the Pro Bowl is a Joke

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed for them.
Google answered my question.

The NFL announced in September that the Pro Bowl would no longer be a tackle football game and instead focus on skills competitions and other events culminating in a flag football game between the AFC and NFC. The Pro Bowl Games are scheduled for Feb. 5, 2023, in Las Vegas, which hosted the 2022 game. Jan 11, 2023

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Google answered my question.

The NFL announced in September that the Pro Bowl would no longer be a tackle football game and instead focus on skills competitions and other events culminating in a flag football game between the AFC and NFC. The Pro Bowl Games are scheduled for Feb. 5, 2023, in Las Vegas, which hosted the 2022 game. Jan 11, 2023
Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Carr played 15 games and put together a decent season until the Raiders front office yanked him to avoid an injury guarantee for 2023.

Huntley played 6 games.

There is no comparing the two in this case.
You will defend Derek Carr that’s crazy….

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They should just remove it permanently. No more "re-imagined" BS.
The game has been destroyed.

I miss the days of Ronnie Lott in the Pro Bowl.
Plus, Michael Irvin catching TD passes from Mark Rypien!
Ahhhhh.... the good ol' days.

I wish they'd move it back to 1. After the SB and 2. Back to Hawaii. Make it go back to how it was then. Perhaps have the winning conference get the home designation in the next year's SB.

RoboQB

Reaction score
You will defend Derek Carr that’s crazy….
He's not defending Carr.
He's giving an example of a QB who had a mediocre season but would
be an easier explanation than Huntley being selected.
But, you know that.

Now, let's flip it back to you, your way.
You're defending Huntley as a Pro Bowl pick!?!
That's ridiculous and dumb.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's not defending Carr.
He's giving an example of a QB who had a mediocre season but would
be an easier explanation than Huntley being selected.
But, you know that.

Now, let's flip it back to you, your way.
Man I don't give a damn if its Tyler Huntley or Tyler Herro..he too doesn't belong in the Pro Bowl. Carr and Huntley sucked. I actually liked Huntley two years ago but he seems to have regressed for whatever reason. You Carr pom pom's need to chill y'all have been hyping up him for years and he gets the best receiver in the game and gets BENCHED.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Man I don't give a damn if its Tyler Huntley or Tyler Herro..he too doesn't belong in the Pro Bowl. Carr and Huntley sucked. I actually liked Huntley two years ago but he seems to have regressed for whatever reason. You Carr pom pom's need to chill y'all have been hyping up him for years and he gets the best receiver in the game and gets BENCHED.
My goodness, you're dense.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Now see you guys take this approach and if I insult you back then I'm the bad guy........I'm gonna let you ride out this time because you probably don't know any better.
Huntley played in 6 games and threw 2 TDs.
ANY QB with stats and games greater than Huntley deserve a PB invite over him.
By being too stubborn, or ignorant, to understand that says plenty.

Your defense was to claim Carr doesn't deserve to be there.
Nobody's arguing that he doesn't have PB numbers and yet, even while being benched,
he started and finished more than double what Huntley did.

I don't see any Ravens WRs in the PB but Devante Adams made it so easily
that I don't even need to verify if he's named. Adams plays for the same team
as... Derek Carr.

You're the one throwing insults because somehow stating the obvious is so upsetting
to you that you feel the need to deflect. As in essentially saying
"what about Carr? He sucks too...". And now you're in "victim" mode.

We wouldn't be here if, instead of Carr being mentioned it was Jacoby Brissett.
Because that's how guys like you roll.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Huntley played in 6 games and threw 2 TDs.
ANY QB with stats and games greater than Huntley deserve a PB invite over him.
By being too stubborn, or ignorant, to understand that says plenty.

Your defense was to claim Carr doesn't deserve to be there.
Nobody's arguing that he doesn't have PB numbers and yet, even while being benched,
he started and finished more than double what Huntley did.

I don't see any Ravens WRs in the PB but Devante Adams made it so easily
that I don't even need to verify if he's named. Adams plays for the same team
as... Derek Carr.

You're the one throwing insults because somehow stating the obvious is so upsetting
to you that you feel the need to deflect. As in essentially saying
"what about Carr? He sucks too...". And now you're in "victim" mode.

We wouldn't be here if, instead of Carr being mentioned it was Jacoby Brissett.
Because that's how guys like you roll.
How guys like me roll? Oh you’re on that type of stuff. That’s why you are going so hard for Derek Carr lol….why not just say that then instead of hiding? Which btw, I never defended Huntley I was messaging a poster that wasn’t even you. Nobody is okaying victim I’m use to scum like you. Then when I say something back I get benched lol….

RoboQB

Reaction score
How guys like me roll? Oh you’re on that type of stuff. That’s why you are going so hard for Derek Carr lol….why not just say that then instead of hiding? Which btw, I never defended Huntley I was messaging a poster that wasn’t even you. Nobody is okaying victim I’m use to scum like you. Then when I say something back I get benched lol….
I don't give two craps about Derek Carr.
You commenting to someone else doesn't stop anyone from
responding. Do you not know how a message board functions?
You brought up Carr as a comparison to Huntley, like they were equally
undeserving. A child can see that one actually had stats that
resembled a season of a serviceable QB. The other, not so much.

Your ability to reason and understand is sadly low.
Work on that.

DZSierra

Reaction score
All I know I was flipping channels last night and hit ESPN. Seemed like I was watching a dodge ball game, then I saw the Manning brothers standing around and I was like "what am I watching?".

Turns out it was part of the "skills competition" LOL

I quickly turned the channel. My God, NFL players playing dodge ball?

End of the day, guess it's anything to make a buck, but for the costs of putting on this show (let alone getting the guys there), I don't see who is actually interested in it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't give two craps about Derek Carr.
You commenting to someone else doesn't stop anyone from
responding. Do you not know how a message board functions?
You brought up Carr as a comparison to Huntley, like they were equally
undeserving. A child can see that one actually had stats that
resembled a season of a serviceable QB. The other, not so much.

Your ability to reason and understand is sadly low.
Work on that.
Do you know how a message board functions? If you are going to get into the conversation of someone else you might want to know what the hell you're talking about. Me and the poster have had a back and forth long before now about QB's.....you butting your big *** dome into this conversation is annoying especially when you don't know what you're talking about. All you know is "Oh someone said something about Carr I must attack"....don't even know what the hell you're defending you damn mouth breather. I DIDN'T BRING UP HUNTLEY OR CARR. The irony of you telling someone about their "ability to understand"....when you can't understand simple comprehension. This is why I say just mind your business not because you can't because yeah it is a message board but because you make a dumb *** out of yourself as usual. You can barely stay on task as it is you don't have the mental capacity to engage in conversations that have nothing to do with you. Work on that.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Do you know how a message board functions? If you are going to get into the conversation of someone else you might want to know what the hell you're talking about. Me and the poster have had a back and forth long before now about QB's.....you butting your big *** dome into this conversation is annoying especially when you don't know what you're talking about. All you know is "Oh someone said something about Carr I must attack"....don't even know what the hell you're defending you damn mouth breather. I DIDN'T BRING UP HUNTLEY OR CARR. The irony of you telling someone about their "ability to understand"....when you can't understand simple comprehension. This is why I say just mind your business not because you can't because yeah it is a message board but because you make a dumb *** out of yourself as usual. You can barely stay on task as it is you don't have the mental capacity to engage in conversations that have nothing to do with you. Work on that.
Dude points out how Carr had a season and Huntley only played 6 games and
you called him crazy for defending Carr. Post #44. That's you.

That fact that you're upset over this is hilarious to me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude points out how Carr had a season and Huntley only played 6 games and
you called him crazy for defending Carr. Post #44. That's you.

That fact that you're upset over this is hilarious to me.
The fact you're upset over this is hilarious to me. You're the genius who responded to a post that had nothing to do with you. All spicy for no reason. If anyone is upset its because of your lack of comprehension. And you aren't the only one. There' a few of you who just get triggered over nothing.

Is anyone here really arguing that Huntley and Carr should be in there? So what the hell are you even arguing for? Just talking just to talk. And when did your balls drop? When did you all of a sudden get this courage from?

RoboQB

Reaction score
The fact you're upset over this is hilarious to me. You're the genius who responded to a post that had nothing to do with you. All spicy for no reason. If anyone is upset its because of your lack of comprehension. And you aren't the only one. There' a few of you who just get triggered over nothing.

Is anyone here really arguing that Huntley and Carr should be in there? So what the hell are you even arguing for? Just talking just to talk. And when did your balls drop? When did you all of a sudden get this courage from?
Ah, TheMoronContinues.

Look, your first post here was #44. It was a direct response to a member pointing out
Carr had played nearly a whole season while Huntley played 6 games. Thus, claiming
Huntley in the Pro Bowl was essentially dumb.

Your response was to claim he was defending Carr and that was crazy.
That was your 1st post in this thread. My response was that he wasn't
defending Carr and I explained it. Then, you went off the rails.

I'm not the least bit upset. You're the one slinging insults here, kid.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ah, TheMarathonContinues.

Look, your first post here was #44. It was a direct response to a member pointing out......
End of discussion. No need to type anything else. It was direct response to a MEMBER. NOT YOU. Let it go. You goofed. On to the next topic so you can goof again like you typically do. Quit being prideful.

You've been throwing insults my way since this whole discussion began.

Who was using your account when you said this?

You literally just called me a "moron". Now if I call you what you REALLY are you are going to be in your feelings. And now you want to play victim....naw you don't get to do that. You get the same energy you give.