News: Proposed Cowboys Trade with Patriots?

conner01

Reaction score
Hill has shown a nice burst and has played well at times. 2020: "Had an impressive start before suffering a torn ACL." Only 5 games.

Hill got a bad rap from the start, mostly from being overdrafted. He has actually shown well, though since he's the site whipping boy, you won't get that info here.
Hill has talent
But he’s played basically a season of game with very little production
27 tackles for basically a season isn’t much production. He’s a DT so the lack of sacks doesn’t really bother me that much
I think he brought the rap on himself because he didn’t come in and do what he needed to do
He has raw talent and it’s not uncommon for guys to get to the nfl thinking that alone is enough
Trading him for Neal makes no sense at all
Neal has had opportunities to show something and just hasn’t. Hill is much more talented just has to do something and he’s running out of time

cowboyec

Reaction score
NKeal has been absolutely terrible. He's fixing to get cut.

Trysten has shown signs and has a great burst at the snap. You are incorrect in stating that he's shown nothing. I know you've fallen for the hoopla, but it's just not true.
crapola.
trysten has done nothing.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Harry would not make this team.
doesn't matter.
we ain't tradin.
i like our WRx4...ceedee,gallup,tolbert and washington.
but if this trade did happen...i think harry would make the 53 as a back-up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't realize how bad he was....4.54 is pretty slow, andf at that height its hard to be a good route runner and get separation.
Exactly, bro. N'Keal Harry would be a disaster of a trade for. At least Trysten Hill is showing some promise to improve. Cowboys would be smart to hold on to Trysten throughout training camp and preseason to see if Trysten Hill proves he is worth keeping or not. If anything, Trysten can be traded before preseason ends in case the Cowboys feel they still need another WR before the season starts.

kskboys

Reaction score
doesn't matter.
we ain't tradin.
i like our WRx4...ceedee,gallup,tolbert and washington.
but if this trade did happen...i think harry would make the 53 as a back-up.
No, he wouldn't. Noah Brown is better.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Signing a veteran receiver won’t immediately make the Cowboys the team to beat, but it will certainly cover up some of the holes they have on their roster.

If the Cowboys hope to not only contend in the NFC, but want to hold off the Eagles for supremacy in the NFC East, the Jones' should leave their short-sighted thinking at the door. Why they're so against signing a veteran receiver is mind boggling.
a lot of things they do and dont do is mind boggling!! They dont use common logic, it is some sort of crazy bizarro , twilight zone logic ! lol

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Why would Dallas want to make that trade when they already have at least 3 WRs better than Harry on the roster?

Not a huge fan of Hill but at least he has some upside.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I just don’t see Trysten Hill thriving in NE. The fans would chip in for the plane ticket

Batman1980

Reaction score
Why would Dallas want to make that trade when they already have at least 3 WRs better than Harry on the roster?

Not a huge fan of Hill but at least he has some upside.

4. Harry is a poster child for having all of the talent but none of the production.

Mannix

Reaction score
Harry has been overweight trash for NE, since the day he got drafted….and I thought at the time he was a steal at the very end of the 1st round….boy, was I dead wrong. Unless it saves us money or gets Noah Brown released, don’t do it!!!

J-man

Reaction score
I typically scoff at these types of trade speculation, but I have to say that I'd have to think long and hard about that deal. Lets face it no matter what we think, Hill is liked by this staff far more than by us fans. Regardless IMHO, with the addition of Ridgeway this year, he is a bubble player. Henry seems to be a bit of a diva headache but has some talent. If they're going to cut bait with Hill and if NE wants to be rid of Henry, it could be worth the risk for both teams.
I wouldn't think Henry would last in Dallas beyond this year, so is that worth it to the FO?

Xavier187

Reaction score
I'm all for moving Hill for the WR.

Just to see what he would do in a different scheme