I don't think anyone here got giddy, but it was a solid team win on the road. Period. There's a thread that was started before the game asking something about what would we take from a win against the Texans or something like that.
If you go in that thread, you will see that I said the only thing I wanna see some improvement from the defense and get a W. Thats all I would take from it. I made that statement before the game.
Yes their record was 0-3, but they have the same players that had a better record last season so the capabilities are still there. Many coaches and players say that its hard to win games in the NFL no matter what the record is, so I have no reason to doubt their opinions because of their experience in the league.
With that said, people downplayed our win against Washington too, then that same Washington team beat the reigning Superbowl champions a week later with a backup quarterback.
Solid team win by the Dallas Cowboys yesterday, nothing more, nothing less.