Protest Boycott Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well I don't believe someone with a mental illness should be able to carry. As a gun owner and 2nd Amendement rights supporter that is the only issue I agree with from the opposition.

Isn't that common sense to not allow someone to own a gun if they have a mental illness? :laugh:

I have a few guns myself but if I ever get loopy in the head, please.........come take them away from me!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm sure it has to do with mental illness and if you have ever been prescribed a Anti-depressant then you can't own one.

I know I have seen that mentioned in the past but I am guessing.

That’s total BS. Quit lying.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Not if you go there...get diagnosed and prescribed an Anti depressant...never fill the prescription. Then you feel fine...then you cant own a gun legally.

A lot of people get depressed after a death of a loved one...go into depression (normal) and then eventually is goes away. They just gave up their rights.
So is it a forever thing once youre diagnosed? I had the exact situation happen after my mother died, except I got the prescription filled, it was just a clinical depression diagnosis and eventually corrected itself.

Not that I have any desire to own a gun but I am curious about this now.

Ken

Reaction score
So is it a forever thing once youre diagnosed? I had the exact situation happen after my mother died, except I got the prescription filled, it was just a clinical depression diagnosis and eventually corrected itself.

Not that I have any desire to own a gun but I am curious about this now.
When i initially posted it was based off of memory and what could be used as I didn't know to take guns in ACA. I was called out for lying so I wanted to show that I wasn't.

The prescription issues seems to be centered on the Safe Act in NY and California has tried but has not got the traction for it. It is mostly for those clinically diagnosed with actual mental health issues. The parts of ACA that apply are the ones i posted.

wrongway

Reaction score
So if some Cowboys protest who here is going to stop watching? Want to get that down.
If they do it like last time, I've got no beef with it. Kneel during I'm out. Don't want politics in my sports at all. I can get that in a million different mediums. Life will go on either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.