Protest Boycott Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
what defines a protest? Anything other than standing with your hand on your heart? If so, I'd assume not many will go on record, so they have an out.

Reaction score
So if some Cowboys protest who here is going to stop watching? Want to get that down.
are you polling those who will stop watching if the Cowboys players align with ownership, management and coaching on not placing a protest vs the sacredness of our countries flag and anthem?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
are you polling those who will stop watching if the Cowboys players align with ownership, management and coaching on not placing a protest vs the sacredness of our countries flag and anthem?

There have been people saying that if Cowboys players protest that they will quit watching. You can put in whatever terms or conditions you would like.

Personally, I will not be boycotting.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
what defines a protest? Anything other than standing with your hand on your heart? If so, I'd assume not many will go on record, so they have an out.

Kneeling or what the other teams have been doing to protest. Really its about the people planning to boycott and not me. I don't want to pigeonhole anyone.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Because for all their bluster they love football more than they love this great nation. Sad. The worst.

Reaction score
There have been people saying that if Cowboys players protest that they will quit watching. You can put in whatever terms or conditions you would like.

honestly, regardless of what happens, i am completely losing interest - the luster of the NFL for me is wearing off. Something has changed and it's becoming no longer fun or something i'm getting amp-ed up and excited about.

not sure my watch/not watch position but I bet many feel like I do......sad, was once a pure source of enjoyment for me, friends, family and co-workers but everyone is now blah..........

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ya know, @Reality and the mods are being very generous in letting this political talk last this long. Maybe he is experimenting making a Punndit forum in the near future.

It would be nice to have that option as long as some stay civil. Call out threads are not the way to make that happen. Just my opinion of course, carry on :grin:

Last edited:

drawandstrike

Reaction score

I won't quit watching. The NFL has poked the bear. They want a front row seat in the culture war and they want it to be over our national anthem?

Yeah, let's see how long this lasts. I give 3 weeks.

6dbc7c609718573.jpg

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I hope people will have the conviction to stand by their beliefs, whatever side you are on. If you declare you will be out because you have players on your team protest, be out. If you claim you will be out if no one protests, be out. It was easy to take the "not watching the team anymore" stance when it wasn't a real threat, but now that it is.........

My guess is no one is boycotting anything and we will all be here to complain or overly praise after the game like we all have for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.