Proud of da Boys

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
They fought hard showed a lot of heart. They played a good game in a hostile environment. Even though the loss is a killer. It's alright, the team showed alot.....If anything should come from this game is that all team should be required to play in dome's this is ridiculous.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2469497 said:
They fought hard showed a lot of heart. They played a good game in a hostile environment. Even though the loss is a killer. It's alright, the team showed alot.....If anything should come from this game is that all team should be required to play in dome's this is ridiculous.

Brilliant!!! :eek:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
you are kidding right...it is THIS KIND OF THINKING that has led to our playoff drought. You have GOT to be kidding!

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score

Why, would that make Romo smarter?

yimyammer

Reaction score
Me too, they played so good in so many ways, I'm just sick for them losing this heartbreaker.

Well done Rook!!!!!!!!

I hope they can pick themselves up next week because if I had to play after this heart breaker, I'm not sure coach could get me out of bed.

If I could cry, I would.....

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbailey423;2469546 said:
you are kidding right...it is THIS KIND OF THINKING that has led to our playoff drought. You have GOT to be kidding!

Fan's thoughts have led to our playoff drought?

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Football was never meant to be played in a dome.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Wade, is that you?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Nothing to be proud of. Win or go home.

SacredStar

Reaction score
This is as about a demoralizing loss as last years playoff loss to NY.

We had 'em. We let them go. Frustrating.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
This game was simple. Play tough D - check. Play good special teams - nope. Don't turn it over - Big Nope. Amazing that we gave them the ball that many times and didn't lose until the last 2 minutes. This was all on the offense with special teams doing their part to hurt us. That punt return that hit the blocker was enormous. I hate watching teams get rewarded for crappy play. The Steelers were backed up to their own endzone and hit a crap punt, but because it was SO bad it ended up giving them a huge break. We just needed to not turn it over that many times and we would have won. The sad part is that it wasn't like Pitt was forcing this stuff. We just gave them a few. So deflating....

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
We suck.

Romo sucks.

Even that touchdown to Owens was just a blind chuck into the endzone. They showed the pass from Romos view, and no way should that ball have been thrown.

I can't wait for this season to end.

kramskoi

Reaction score
BIGDen;2469670 said:
This game was simple. Play tough D - check. Play good special teams - nope. Don't turn it over - Big Nope. Amazing that we gave them the ball that many times and didn't lose until the last 2 minutes. This was all on the offense with special teams doing their part to hurt us. That punt return that hit the blocker was enormous. I hate watching teams get rewarded for crappy play. The Steelers were backed up to their own endzone and hit a crap punt, but because it was SO bad it ended up giving them a huge break. We just needed to not turn it over that many times and we would have won. The sad part is that it wasn't like Pitt was forcing this stuff. We just gave them a few. So deflating....
some here just don't get it...time and time again it is the offense that can't close the deal in big games...this goes all the way back to December of 2006 against Philadelphia at home...either through fault of the HC, OC or the players themselves...with 7:16 seconds left, the offense just needed one or two more first downs...they did'nt even need to score...whoever thought that only 13 pts was needed to win sorely miscalculated...17 unanswered points in nine minutes of football...that's called choking, plain and simple.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
we played with heart fire and passion. I would love to see us play like that every week.

jeff

Reaction score

proud?.... What a joke

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2469539 said:
Tashard Choice had one hell of a game.

157 yards through the first half I believe, and finished with a total of 166 yards. Absolutely unacceptable playcalling by Jason Garrett.

All of the tools are there, we just need some coaches that know how to use them.

newlander

Reaction score
are you a CHICK DABOYSFOUR LIFE? Seriously, that's how chicks think. Good lord..............