Proud of da Boys

GY78

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2469497 said:
They fought hard showed a lot of heart. They played a good game in a hostile environment. Even though the loss is a killer. It's alright, the team showed alot.....If anything should come from this game is that all team should be required to play in dome's this is ridiculous.

They also showed how to choke away/blow a game. Great job boys!

:bow:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
If we play that hard for the rest of the season we will win the rest of our games.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2471090 said:
If we play that hard for the rest of the season we will win the rest of our games.

Christ, what ever it is your taking the possible street value of it is unlimited.

robjgrif

Reaction score
They fought hard showed a lot of heart. They played a good game in a hostile environment. Even though the loss is a killer. It's alright, the team showed alot.....If anything should come from this game is that all team should be required to play in dome's this is ridiculous.

This is a complete homer statement. Spin it all you want. Yes the boys defense showed and played outstanding football for most of the game. Maybe for the entire season up to that point. But look at it from an outsiders persective. In the final quarter of the game, when everything mattered, the team on both sides of the ball failed! The boys F$%& a ten point lead and lost the game. And that I feel is the real Dallas Cowboys!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2471171 said:
I don't think Dallas can win with Romo... I just don't think so, too many turnovers.

I don't think Dallas can win with out him....he has one bad game he's still our franchise QB get over it.

robjgrif;2471195 said:
This is a complete homer statement. Spin it all you want. Yes the boys defense showed and played outstanding football for most of the game. Maybe for the entire season up to that point. But look at it from an outsiders persective. In the final quarter of the game, when everything mattered, the team on both sides of the ball failed! The boys F$%& a ten point lead and lost the game. And that I feel is the real Dallas Cowboys!

Yeah, the coaches played conservative and played soft and we lost. We need to not let up next team we have a team by their throats we shouldn't let up.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I agree with the OP in a sense -- I actually think this team does have heart. Guts, even. That goal-line stand was special.

It's convenient to point to a lack of heart/effort after every loss. From when we were trotting Kareem Larrimore on the field to now, Internet message boards always fill up with the lack of heart argument after every single loss.

I don't buy it with this team. I think they care. They're lacking something that it takes to dig down and win these types of games, but I don't think it's heart.

With that said, this loss doesn't make me proud in the least. The players should care about their jobs. It's, umm, their jobs and they're getting paid millions for it. This loss so closely mirrored our last two playoff losses it's sickening, and only highlights everything that's wrong with this team. We looked like we had the game won, only to find a way to lose. Not cool.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2471171 said:
I don't think Dallas can win with Romo... I just don't think so, too many turnovers.

We can't win with Romo (this late in the season) until he learns to tweak something in his game that generates an ability to win ugly, in any type of weather. Whether or not he can find that adjustment is the million dollar question.

But he's our franchise right now. We're not going to abandon him anytime soon, nor should we.

He needs to improve, but it's in our best interest to wait him out. He's shown such a high enough ceiling it'd be silly to move on to someone else.

If "it" can ever start to click for him this time of year, he'll be something special of the all-time great variety. Let's see what happens.

Blitzburgh06

Reaction score
Football is made to be played outside..

http://i36.***BLOCKED***/albums/e23/NKTaNk/insideTexasStadium.jpg
Cowboy football

http://i36.***BLOCKED***/albums/e23/NKTaNk/snowfield.jpg
Steeler football.

Jammer;2469580 said:
Football was never meant to be played in a dome.
Agreed.

Boysboy

Reaction score
SacredStar;2469626 said:
This is as about a demoralizing loss as last years playoff loss to NY.

We had 'em. We let them go. Frustrating.

Also reminded me of the Thanksgiving loss to one of the AFC's elite teams-Denver. We dominated the LOS throughout much of the game-the Broncs' running attack was the tops in the league, but we just stuffed them most of the time. But somehow, we found a way to blow it at the end(i.e. missed FG in the 4th, and then a former 1st round Heisman winner bust ran roughshod on us in OT)...I remember back then some Zoners were calling this a "moral victory". Nope-if anything, it killed the morale of our season.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Blitzburgh06;2472692 said:
Football is made to be played outside..

http://i36.***BLOCKED***/albums/e23/NKTaNk/insideTexasStadium.jpg
Cowboy football

http://i36.***BLOCKED***/albums/e23/NKTaNk/snowfield.jpg
Steeler football.

Agreed.

And yet the Cowboys have just as many Super Bowls as the Steelers.

As a matter of fact, we won all of our Super Bowls without the help of the referees.

gocowboys25

Reaction score
I think the D left everything out on the field yesterday only to lose. I just don't know if they can overcome the way they lost though. If they could have won yesterday I think that could have been enough to carry them deep in the playoffs this year. I really haven't seen anything in this team that tells me that they can pick themselves up and win out but I'd ABSOLUTELY love for that to happy.

aikemirv

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is we played 55 minutes of great football just to relax in the final 5.

Very dissapointing but this board is just depressing.

I really hate it sometimes. I don't even know why I come here after a loss - just gets me more frustrated. This defense is finding out that it does not need Romo to keep it in the game like it thought it did.

I have not come close to giving up hope. I think we win this one going away in good weather conditions - but hey, that is just me.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
aikemirv;2472910 said:
The fact of the matter is we played 55 minutes of great football just to relax in the final 5.

Very dissapointing but this board is just depressing.

I really hate it sometimes. I don't even know why I come here after a loss - just gets me more frustrated. This defense is finding out that it does not need Romo to keep it in the game like it thought it did.

I have not come close to giving up hope. I think we win this one going away in good weather conditions - but hey, that is just me.

I agree. Dallas made some big mistakes that cost them in the end and it cost us the game. We can sit here and analyze it all day and I'm sure many will as for the team they will get ready for the next game and know they still control their own destiny

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2469539 said:
Tashard Choice had one hell of a game.
how about Adam Jones? They tried to pick on him early and he broke up two passes. He looked a little rusty on returns but hopefully if he stays clean, he can help this 2ndary

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have to say I have been extremely happy with the play of Brady James as of late. The guy is playing some very good football right now

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2469719 said:
We suck.

Romo sucks.

Even that touchdown to Owens was just a blind chuck into the endzone. They showed the pass from Romos view, and no way should that ball have been thrown.

I can't wait for this season to end.

Why wait? Pack it up and leave now. No reason for you to sit around waiting with that sort of attitude. I'm sure the Niners or Chiefs or Raiders could use a few more useless fans.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2469977 said:
we played with heart fire and passion. I would love to see us play like that every week.
actually we played with heart, fire, and passion for 3 and a half quarters. and thats the problem with this team for the last 5 years. that they cannot ever put it together for 4 quarters and play with that intensity. coaching has a lot to do with it though. we you start playing conservative and soft you just suck the intensity and fire away from the players!