Proud of da Boys

ETex

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2469719 said:
We suck.

Romo sucks.

Even that touchdown to Owens was just a blind chuck into the endzone. They showed the pass from Romos view, and no way should that ball have been thrown.

I can't wait for this season to end.

I can't believe you guys call your selfs FANS. I may get banned, but

YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF ****ING *******!! GROW SOME GOD-DAMN BALLS. SUPPORT YOU TEAMS. YA WHINE MORE THAN MY 2 YR OLD.

Rant off;

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
aikemirv;2472910 said:
The fact of the matter is we played 55 minutes of great football just to relax in the final 5.

Very dissapointing but this board is just depressing.

I really hate it sometimes. I don't even know why I come here after a loss - just gets me more frustrated. This defense is finding out that it does not need Romo to keep it in the game like it thought it did.

I have not come close to giving up hope. I think we win this one going away in good weather conditions - but hey, that is just me.

Wade played soft and stopped bring the heat thing we can put it into coast in the 4th and we paid for it.

EPL0c0;2472940 said:
how about Adam Jones? They tried to pick on him early and he broke up two passes. He looked a little rusty on returns but hopefully if he stays clean, he can help this 2ndary

Pacman did have a nice game.

Da Hammer;2472951 said:
actually we played with heart, fire, and passion for 3 and a half quarters. and thats the problem with this team for the last 5 years. that they cannot ever put it together for 4 quarters and play with that intensity. coaching has a lot to do with it though. we you start playing conservative and soft you just suck the intensity and fire away from the players!

Yeah the coaches really shouldn't have let up in the fourth.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2469719 said:
We suck.

Romo sucks.

Even that touchdown to Owens was just a blind chuck into the endzone. They showed the pass from Romos view, and no way should that ball have been thrown.

I can't wait for this season to end.

We are in better position to make the playoffs this week than last week yet you still try to find fault??? I can see why there's a Hole in the Roof Chicken Little.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;2469586 said:
Nothing to be proud of. Win or go home.

Oh i didn't realize this was the playoffs my mistake.

Jammer;2469580 said:
Football was never meant to be played in a dome.

Screw that....these guys make to much money to play in such crappy/conditions heck them Dolphins and Bills played in Canada !!!! If we play on a legit field yesterday we don't lose.....

Air Force One

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2473333 said:
Oh i didn't realize this was the playoffs my mistake.
See, you have to win these games to GET to the playoffs. You don't seem to understand that.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Air Force One;2473363 said:
See, you have to win these games to GET to the playoffs. You don't seem to understand that.

If the playoffs started today we'd be in..... :eek:

what am i misunderstanding?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Air Force One;2473393 said:
That the playoffs don't start today?

I know that, but saying this lost isn't keeping us out of the playoffs and we are in a better spot concerning the playoffs this week as opposed to last week.

Air Force One

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2473409 said:
I know that, but saying this lost isn't keeping us out of the playoffs and we are in a better spot concerning the playoffs this week as opposed to last week.
We'd be in an even better spot had we won! And if we lose at Philly, then this game could very well have cost us the playoffs. Basically, we could have afforded a loss in the next three but now have to run the table.

Come on man, at this point of the season wins and losses matter. If it was week 3 or 4, I'd be right with you.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Air Force One;2473433 said:
We'd be in an even better spot had we won! And if we lose at Philly, then this game could very well have cost us the playoffs. Basically, we could have afforded a loss in the next three but now have to run the table.

Come on man, at this point of the season wins and losses matter. If it was week 3 or 4, I'd be right with you.

This is true however we didn't win and we need to just focus on winning each game for the rest of the season. If we need the Eagles game to secure a playoff birth I don't see us losing.

Air Force One

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2473436 said:
This is true however we didn't win and we need to just focus on winning each game for the rest of the season. If we need the Eagles game to secure a playoff birth I don't see us losing.
I'm not far from your way of thinking. The pain is starting to go away and hope is filling back in. It would be a GREAT run to beat three solid teams in December. All the playoff momentum would be ours. It would be really sweet to make the playoffs on the eagles backs on the last game of the season. I guess in the end, this stretch run is either going to break our hearts, or it's going to be a ride of a lifetime.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Air Force One;2473448 said:
I'm not far from your way of thinking. The pain is starting to go away and hope is filling back in. It would be a GREAT run to beat three solid teams in December. All the playoff momentum would be ours. It would be really sweet to make the playoffs on the eagles backs on the last game of the season. I guess in the end, this stretch run is either going to break our hearts, or it's going to be a ride of a lifetime.

Yeah and this is why you watch the game. Enjoy the ride....=)

RoadRunner

Reaction score
SacredStar;2469626 said:
This is as about a demoralizing loss as last years playoff loss to NY.

We had 'em. We let them go. Frustrating.

Yeah I am not one who puts a lot of value in "moral victories" after a loss like this.

I would rather just get blown out than choke away a game that was in hand.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2474428 said:
Yeah I am not one who puts a lot of value in "moral victories" after a loss like this.

I would rather just get blown out than choke away a game that was in hand.

So you'd rather the team play like they did against the Rams than against the Steelers?