Proud of the Cowboys

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
12-2 is an incredible accomplishment .....

If anyone would have told me before the year started that we would be 12-2 with losses only to the Pats and the Eagles I would have laughed.

Thanks Cowboys and I hope the injuries we suffered are not to serious.

(By the way ..... we still are the leaders in the NFC)

:lmao2:

eldog

Reaction score
that is true, but with the injuries we have today and two road games coming up, I do not know. We totally blew it today and I hope we do not lose it

zeroburrito

Reaction score
12-2 is good. but from the second half of the packers game to today. we are not even a top 5 nfc team.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Well I am certainly not happy with the way they have played the last two weeks but they are still 12-2 and leading the NFC over the Packers.... Dallas will win out and claim HF throughout the playoffs

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Sorry, can't say that today.

They're 12-2, but they executed poorly, the play calling was atrocious (look at the run stats vs the pass stats), and didn't seem to have any answer.

Romo was awful. He looked unprepared. The NFL coverage looked like a soap opera showing Jessica Simpson about 5 times.

There was no reason we should have lost this game. Opportunities were missed, and by a lot.

This is not a championship team. Any team can beat them. We scored 6 points when our average was 32. This was an awful day, and IMO, it was inexcusable.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Romo was off the reservation today.

So we abandoned the run game early.

Brilliant.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
More surprising was the Seattle loss to Carolina. Did anyone see that game? Carolina knows they are playing for draft picks, don't they? What are they doing showing up against the Seahawks. Same with the Eagles. Even Miami won today.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SultanOfSix;1837535 said:
Sorry, can't say that today.

They're 12-2, but they executed poorly, the play calling was atrocious (look at the run stats vs the pass stats), and didn't seem to have any answer.

Romo was awful. He looked unprepared. The NFL coverage looked like a soap opera showing Jessica Simpson about 5 times.

There was no reason we should have lost this game. Opportunities were missed, and by a lot.

This is not a championship team. Any team can beat them. We scored 6 points when our average was 32. This was an awful day, and IMO, it was inexcusable.

Absolutely right.

We sucked.

Talk about a disjointed offensive game plan.

And Romo appears to have gone "Hollywood" on us...

The defense made some key stops but no turnovers? Come'on!

Maybe the talk about how we're going to take down NE in the Superbowl will stop.

jesusphreak

Reaction score
Not proud of the Cowboys today. The offense was terrible (mainly Romo). The defense played well, though.

SultanOfSix;1837535 said:
This is not a championship team. Any team can beat them.

The good thing is you can say that about any team in the NFL. Any given Sunday. Even the Patriots have nearly lost a few games against average teams.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
12-4 would be an incredible accomplishment too, but that and a one and done or a 13-3 with the same fate would suck arse.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
I think us Dallas fans are becoming abit to spoiled for our own good. Personally I think our expectations are to high each week and we expect to just steamroll through everyone. I am guilty of this myself, but we have to put things in perspective. Philly got blown out by Dallas the first time they played back in November. Its a division rivalry game and McNabb is basically playing his last few games in an Eagle uniform. So with all of that being said the Eagles were pretty pumped up to play Dallas and Im sure they wanted to show that Dallas is not a 21 pts better team like they were the first time.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1837571 said:
Absolutely right.

We sucked.

Talk about a disjointed offensive game plan.

And Romo appears to have gone "Hollywood" on us...

The defense made some key stops but no turnovers? Come'on!

Maybe the talk about how we're going to take down NE in the Superbowl will stop.

You can't blame the defense for this. At all.

The game was lost by our offense, starting with inept QB play.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Not proud of them today at all...I don't care what the record is right now....this is a "What have you done for me lately league. Ask any player or coach and you will get the same answer.

Luckily for us, this wasn't the playoffs. How proud would you be then?

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
What I really want is at least one Playoff win this year.... but I still think that this team has what it takes to go all the way

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Rampage;1837624 said:
Romo is 0-2 when he has his girlfriends at the game

Thanksgiving against the Bucs...5 TD's in a win. Didn't he have a GF there?

DMX690

Reaction score
Really don't care win or lose today.... We had already secure a first round bye. But the injuries to Canty, Wakins, Fasano and Gurode is the only concern i have coming out of today game.