Proud of the Cowboys

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
diehard2231;1837802 said:
If that eases your mind then be my guest
Not only does it ease my mind but it absolutely invalidates your argument.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
windward;1837966 said:
Not only does it ease my mind but it absolutely invalidates your argument.

Yup ... Just look at the teams the 90's Cowboys lost too.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
No team plays great every week. Ok, we lost a game, Romo had a bad game, that happens. If we lose next week, then we should be concerned but *****ing and moaning over one game is bit silly, imo.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We've done great so far this season. 12-2 is pretty good. It's time to regroup and get ready to win next week's game. We'll have Terry back. I do feel a little bit uneasy with the injuries that we suffered today, and that our team isn't kicking it into another level. I like to be like the Chargers were today with Detroit. Their record is lower than us, but it seems they're kicking it to another gear. It's no need to be panic. I'm just going to be cautious. :D We'll probably turn it around next week.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Sorry, can't say that today.

They're 12-2, but they executed poorly, the play calling was atrocious (look at the run stats vs the pass stats), and didn't seem to have any answer.

Romo was awful. He looked unprepared. The NFL coverage looked like a soap opera showing Jessica Simpson about 5 times.

There was no reason we should have lost this game. Opportunities were missed, and by a lot.

This is not a championship team. Any team can beat them. We scored 6 points when our average was 32. This was an awful day, and IMO, it was inexcusable.

Agreed.

Romo is 0-2 when he has his girlfriends at the game
He's actually 1-2 (that we know of).

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Hey 12-2 is awesome.

I'm kind of glad we lost because it was long overdue. Sometimes you need a loss to help you get out of your funk.

Somehow, we will manage the injuries that we have and try our best to get a W in Carolina on Thursday.

This is a special group. They will rally together.

Never lose faith in this team.

Parche

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;1838644 said:
Hey 12-2 is awesome.

I'm kind of glad we lost because it was long overdue. Sometimes you need a loss to help you get out of your funk.

Somehow, we will manage the injuries that we have and try our best to get a W in Carolina on Thursday.

This is a special group. They will rally together.

Never lose faith in this team.

Thats what Im trying to say! The only thing that I dont agree, is that I would take that loss with carolina and not with these hated e-girls... but well, Ive got your point anyway.