PS3? or XBOX360?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Floating point limited to games that is freakin so wrong on so many levels :thumbdo: how the hell do they think we get Oil out of the ground the semic data and the software almost all revolve around intger and floating point that is the biggest freakin joke I ever heard about Floating point.

OK rant off

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Tio said:
that report was created by microsoft. Take it with a grain of salt.

I have to agree - MS has a history of creating reports on server costs/security/operating system errors/bugs/hacks that lean heavily in their favor. And in almost every case they're very selective in what data and input is used.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I'll be reserving a 360 prior to the release date for sure.
I currently own all 3 systems (XBOX, PS2 and GC). XBOX, by far, is my favorite. IMO, the PS2 controllers are horrible. No 4 player. Dull colors. No comparison in memory. I could go on and on. I actually like my GC more than PS2. That's bad because the only games on GC worth a crap are Zelda and Metroid.

The 360 is going to make online gaming the standard in homes everywhere and the games are going to no doubt be sick. Microsoft has a lock on all of the PC titles which are the best games currently available. Personally, I can't wait.

Take a look at the real game footage of this upcoming title for 360 named, "PREY". Looks amazing. Click on "STREAM FOR FREE!".

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/prey/media.html?gcst=prey_pc_om1_060305.asx

RoysAHitta

Benched
Reaction score
personally im buying them both.. for a couple of reasons. i like playstations sports games better, ncaa football on ps2 is a lot better than on xbox. the controller is better made for sports games and ncaa football is my first love over any other video game EVER. then comes halo 2.. which i love on xbox. the controller is perfectly made for that game and other fighting games like call of duty which i occasionally play.

playstation for sports.
xbox for first person shooting games.

so i dont really compare or contrast that two systems that much because i use them for different reasons, i think xbox probably has the edge as far as harddrive performance go.. but the controller isnt fit for sports games really.

the ps3 will be my first purchase though along with an ncaa football game.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
XBOX no doubt. PS3 will probably have "better" games, as the PS2 does have more intriguing titles. Im interested in Price, and release date. Right now I'm very happy with XBox Live. The 360 seems too good not to get. I'm a sports game junkie, so I'm sure that the 360 will be sick. Reason I gotta get one of these new systems is that I know they're just going to ditch the old consoles and stop really doing much for em. Which leaves you in the dust