Put it in 3 inch headlines

Ichill2

Reaction score
We will lose the ball game!!

As a cowboy fan I am sorry to say that we will lose in Philly but it will be the best thing for this team. Admit it we have a lot of talent but we got lucky with talent in 1995. The only way we get this together is Jerry Jones' plan gets blown up. In short, Jerry will feel good about this team even if we are pushed into the playoffs by default. This team is lacking the toughness it takes to win in this league. We are not ready for the playoffs. Now we are believing that we will beat Philly after laying an egg at home. Just be honest, we are not ready. Not even close. Wade Phillips nor Jason garrett is the answer. Only a loss will help us because then we can also begin to get things right starting with Jerry Jones. Remember Barry Switzer with a talented team only won with guys thats been there before. Its not happening with Wade. Nobody has a ring on this team. Nor is there a leader. That explains why we have chaos at valley ranch. Our leader is a guy who doesn't care about the star on his helmet but the star of his own show (T.O.). That was a complete embarresment with all the legends watching we show no pride. There's no way we will win in Philly! **Put it in 3 inch headlines**

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
troll-web.jpg

bigE79

Reaction score
Ichill2;2517989 said:

As a cowboy fan I am sorry to say that we will lose in Philly but it will be the best thing for this team. Admit it we have a lot of talent but we got lucky with talent in 1995. The only way we get this together is Jerry Jones' plan gets blown up. In short, Jerry will feel good about this team even if we are pushed into the playoffs by default. This team is lacking the toughness it takes to win in this league. We are not ready for the playoffs. Now we are believing that we will beat Philly after laying an egg at home. Just be honest, we are not ready. Not even close. Wade Phillips nor Jason garrett is the answer. Only a loss will help us because then we can also begin to get things right starting with Jerry Jones. Remember Barry Switzer with a talented team only won with guys thats been there before. Its not happening with Wade. Nobody has a ring on this team. Nor is there a leader. That explains why we have chaos at valley ranch. Our leader is a guy who doesn't care about the star on his helmet but the star of his own show (T.O.). That was a complete embarresment with all the legends watching we show no pride. There's no way we will win in Philly! **Put it in 3 inch headlines**
:rolleyes:

Ichill2

Reaction score
I will watch but we won't win..Im a cowboys fan but I dont see a win this Sunday

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ichill2;2517989 said:

I'll be pulling for the Cowboys you pull for whoever you want and no if we win it will not be by default that we make the post season that is stupid every team has 16 games to play you add it up at the end if you have enough wins to make it then you make if not then you don't. Losing is not what would not be good for this team only your own personal agenda.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Over the years I have learned at least one very important lesson...and that is....Never say Never.;)

kbman

Reaction score
Someone watched the nfl network this weekend. Isn't that what Jimmy said, except we would win. How original:rolleyes:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Cbz40;2518003 said:
Over the years I have learned at least one very important lesson...and that is....Never say Never.;)

Yep, and that applies to winning and losing! For instance.

• We would never lose to the Rams this year!
  • We cannot beat the Commanders in 1989!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Ichill2;2518000 said:
I will watch but we won't win..Im a cowboys fan but I dont see a win this Sunday

...and what about the Eagles performance yesterday strikes fear in you to make this prediction. They had a chance to control their own destiny with a win yesteday, and they couldn't even score a TD against the lowly, uninspired Commanders.

Ichill2

Reaction score
I say they will win because they are at home. We couldnt win a must win game at home so why do we trust this team on the road at Philly? No way. We are the most penalized team in the league and it will continue to hurt in Philly. Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett, and Jerry Jones aren't coaching penalties enough.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'll keep this thread in mind if you'll promise to never return here after you're proven dead wrong on Sunday.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Sadly, I agree with him 100%. The best thing that can happen to this franchise is to lose, and lose decidedly. Jerry Jones needs a good slice of humble pie.

I'll be rooting for Ware to break the sack record Sunday, that is all.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jmiles59;2518046 said:
Sadly, I agree with him 100%. The best thing that can happen to this franchise is to lose, and lose decidedly. Jerry Jones needs a good slice of humble pie.

He must like the taste of that pie. What have we won in 12 years?

ejthedj

Reaction score
jmiles59;2518046 said:

Forget all you fake fans! No real fan ever roots for a loss, especially when we can make the playoffs with a win.

Just get in, anything can happen. And every chance we have to break the playoff drought so the media will stop talking about it, I take in a heart beat.

I can't believe these posts. Just despicable. Go root for another team

Ichill2

Reaction score
I hope im wrong but all year we have been semi ok. Now you think thats good enough to win in Philly? No way I cant see it..

Rick_Deckard

luvtheboys
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2518001 said:
I'll be pulling for the Cowboys you pull for whoever you want and no if we win it will not be by default that we make the post season that is stupid every team has 16 games to play you add it up at the end if you have enough wins to make it then you make if not then you don't. Losing is not what would not be good for this team only your own personal agenda.

Great post! If the Boys win they will have as much right to be in the playoffs as the Falcons, the Cards, and the Giants last year.

I don't think they have a great chance to go all the way, but I will be cheering my heart out every step of the way. If Tony's back and Barbers toe get better, who knows what can happen.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ichill2;2518077 said:
I hope im wrong but all year we have been semi ok. Now you think thats good enough to win in Philly? No way I cant see it..

Then don't watch but coming in here talking about how losing would be a good thing for the Cowboys? Get out of here with that BS