Put it in 3 inch headlines

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Ichill2;2518077 said:
I hope im wrong but all year we have been semi ok. Now you think thats good enough to win in Philly? No way I cant see it..
I know I'm scared of that whopping 3 points the Eagles put up on the Skins yesterday

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Ichill2;2518077 said:
I hope im wrong but all year we have been semi ok. Now you think thats good enough to win in Philly? No way I cant see it..

Their game against Washington yesterday gave me hope.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
luvtheboys;2518087 said:
Great post! If the Boys win they will have as much right to be in the playoffs as the Falcons, the Cards, and the Giants last year.

I don't think they have a great chance to go all the way, but I will be cheering my heart out every step of the way. If Tony's back and Barbers toe get better, who knows what can happen.

I don't know how far they can get I know we have the talent we will see. I just can't imagine any fan saying how losing would be a good thing

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Ichill2;2518000 said:
I will watch but we won't win..Im a cowboys fan but I dont see a win this Sunday

Why bother watching if you know the results? Just watch Andy Griffin re-runs or something. You'll feel much better.

Ichill2

Reaction score
Be looking for my post next week. Remember we all have a right to our opinion. Don't cheer so hard from the heart it doesnt hurt as bad. Think it thru and you will be fine.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ichill2;2518281 said:
Be looking for my post next week. Remember we all have a right to our opinion. Don't cheer so hard from the heart it doesnt hurt as bad. Think it thru and you will be fine.

I'll gladly take the pain of losing over not supporting my team. I think we have a tough game coming up and if we play poorly we will lose and if they play up to their ability they will win. I don't walk around with blinders on so I understand play badly and season is done win and we move on to the next game

Reaction score
Ichill2;2517989 said:
We will lose the ball game!!

As a cowboy fan I am sorry to say that we will lose in Philly but it will be the best thing for this team. Admit it we have a lot of talent but we got lucky with talent in 1995. The only way we get this together is Jerry Jones' plan gets blown up. In short, Jerry will feel good about this team even if we are pushed into the playoffs by default. This team is lacking the toughness it takes to win in this league. We are not ready for the playoffs. Now we are believing that we will beat Philly after laying an egg at home. Just be honest, we are not ready. Not even close. Wade Phillips nor Jason garrett is the answer. Only a loss will help us because then we can also begin to get things right starting with Jerry Jones. Remember Barry Switzer with a talented team only won with guys thats been there before. Its not happening with Wade. Nobody has a ring on this team. Nor is there a leader. That explains why we have chaos at valley ranch. Our leader is a guy who doesn't care about the star on his helmet but the star of his own show (T.O.). That was a complete embarresment with all the legends watching we show no pride. There's no way we will win in Philly! **Put it in 3 inch headlines**

And Philly is some Powerhouse......... three points against the Skins!

dfense

Reaction score
Ichill2;2517989 said:
We will lose the ball game!!

As a cowboy fan I am sorry to say that we will lose in Philly but it will be the best thing for this team. Admit it we have a lot of talent but we got lucky with talent in 1995. The only way we get this together is Jerry Jones' plan gets blown up. In short, Jerry will feel good about this team even if we are pushed into the playoffs by default. This team is lacking the toughness it takes to win in this league. We are not ready for the playoffs. Now we are believing that we will beat Philly after laying an egg at home. Just be honest, we are not ready. Not even close. Wade Phillips nor Jason garrett is the answer. Only a loss will help us because then we can also begin to get things right starting with Jerry Jones. Remember Barry Switzer with a talented team only won with guys thats been there before. Its not happening with Wade. Nobody has a ring on this team. Nor is there a leader. That explains why we have chaos at valley ranch. Our leader is a guy who doesn't care about the star on his helmet but the star of his own show (T.O.). That was a complete embarresment with all the legends watching we show no pride. There's no way we will win in Philly! **Put it in 3 inch headlines**
Were your other 10 posts as bad as that one?

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Ichill2;2518000 said:
I will watch but we won't win..Im a cowboys fan but I dont see a win this Sunday
Why? Because of that clinic Philthydelphia put on against the Deadskins yesterday? My advice to you: stop b*tching, enjoy the game, and react accordingly @ the outcome!

Rick_Deckard

luvtheboys
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2518121 said:
I don't know how far they can get I know we have the talent we will see. I just can't imagine any fan saying how losing would be a good thing

It is a classic psychological rationalization by people afraid to get their hopes up for fear that they will be disappointed. If the Cowboys manage to get on a roll and win it all, they will be back on the bandwagon but they won't feel the same elation as those of us who put our hearts on the line when things looked bleak.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
That is why llchill should just go watch college volleyball or something and go onto one of those forums, I am sick and tired of hearing all of the debbie downers and bandwagon fans cry. What happened to talking about good ole football? Strategies that we need and plays that need to be called instead of complaining and whining about the fact that we will lose.

I for one, hope that those fans fall on ice this winter, because realistically they aren't fans. We are not Eagle fans booing a 1st round pick, are we?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
luvtheboys;2518350 said:
It is a classic psychological rationalization by people afraid to get their hopes up for fear that they will be disappointed. If the Cowboys manage to get on a roll and win it all, they will be back on the bandwagon but they won't feel the same elation as those of us who put our hearts on the line when things looked bleak.

Keep expectations low so that you can handle it? :laugh2: Chances are your right and I think some others put expectation so high they can't enjoy a win. Heck throughout the season I see these lopsided prediction as if Dallas should just walk on every team they play and when Dallas doesn't the moaning and groaning take place. I try to keep thing a bit more balanced than that. I think Dallas is capable of beating any team we face if they go out and play to the ability they have but I don't see many games where I think it is going to be a cake walk including this upcoming game vs Philly yes we can win no they are not going to be a walk in the park. In the end if Dallas loses it will hurt but that is sports and if not for the hurt you would not enjoy the wins as much.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ejthedj;2518071 said:
Forget all you fake fans! No real fan ever roots for a loss, especially when we can make the playoffs with a win.

Just get in, anything can happen. And every chance we have to break the playoff drought so the media will stop talking about it, I take in a heart beat.

I can't believe these posts. Just despicable. Go root for another team

Thats what im saying.

There is a difference from being skeptical and being a troll.

This is a 100% troll post and should be some sort of guideline violation IMO.

proline

Reaction score
luvtheboys;2518350 said:
It is a classic psychological rationalization by people afraid to get their hopes up for fear that they will be disappointed.

I don't know that that is necessarily the case. I'll be rooting for the Cowboys against the Eagles with everything I've got, but would I bet money on them winning? No way! Nor would I bet on them losing. This team is the one with the psychological issues, schizophrenia being at the top of the list.:mad:

Ichill2

Reaction score
Hey some of you have the wrong idea. I think the boys are talented enough. But talent alone as we all see is not good enough. Be honest can we say Tony Romo wont throw a pick or picks in Philly? Sat night I saw no fire in his eyes but being 36 yrs old I saw memories of Danny White when we got to the big game. Its not Tonys fault its whose coaching Tony. They are not coaching him to his strengths but only running a system. Just because Im pointing out Cowboys weaknesses does not mean Im not a fan im just realistic.

Rick_Deckard

luvtheboys
Reaction score
proline;2518393 said:
I don't know that that is necessarily the case. I'll be rooting for the Cowboys against the Eagles with everything I've got, but would I bet money on them winning? No way! Nor would I bet on them losing. This team is the one with the psychological issues, schizophrenia being at the top of the list.:mad:

I'm not trying to judge you or question your level of fan committment, but it sounds like you want them to win and hope that they win, but many of us choose to believe they will win. You may be in a healthier mental state because if they lose, you can be disappointed for a while and then say "Oh well, I didn't expect them to win anyway" while I will be crushed and in a bad mood for a long time. That doesn't make me a bigger fan than you, but I do think that risking the emotional lows makes the elation of winning stronger.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ichill2;2518533 said:
Hey some of you have the wrong idea. I think the boys are talented enough. But talent alone as we all see is not good enough. Be honest can we say Tony Romo wont throw a pick or picks in Philly? Sat night I saw no fire in his eyes but being 36 yrs old I saw memories of Danny White when we got to the big game. Its not Tonys fault its whose coaching Tony. They are not coaching him to his strengths but only running a system. Just because Im pointing out Cowboys weaknesses does not mean Im not a fan im just realistic.

He might but can we say he will nor throw 3 TD passes in a game, hell he has 6 games where he has throw 3 TD passes in a game including vs Philly. As bad as Tony is in your eyes he still has 26 TD passes on the season and can rip teams apart just as well.

proline

Reaction score
luvtheboys;2518541 said:
I'm not trying to judge you or question your level of fan committment, but it sounds like you want them to win and hope that they win, but many of us choose to believe they will win. You may be in a healthier mental state because if they lose, you can be disappointed for a while and then say "Oh well, I didn't expect them to win anyway" while I will be crushed and in a bad mood for a long time. That doesn't make me a bigger fan than you, but I do think that risking the emotional lows makes the elation of winning stronger.

Oh' I'll be in a bad mood if they lose. I just am realistic enough that I wouldn't bet on the Cowboys to come through.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Isn't it amazing that all these "fans" who've never been around here before all of a sudden show up to cast doom and gloom on "their" team and his "fellow fans"? LMAO at the trolls!!!