Put it in 3 inch headlines

cowboys2233

Reaction score
jmiles59;2518046 said:
Sadly, I agree with him 100%. The best thing that can happen to this franchise is to lose, and lose decidedly. Jerry Jones needs a good slice of humble pie.

I'll be rooting for Ware to break the sack record Sunday, that is all.

Just so you know, that is really ********.

Losing is never a good thing. Anyone who claims they are a Cowboys fan and thinks the best thing that can happen this weekend if for them to lose has farts for brains.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
LandryFan;2519435 said:
Isn't it amazing that all these "fans" who've never been around here before all of a sudden show up to cast doom and gloom on "their" team and his "fellow fans"? LMAO at the trolls!!!

Agreed. Munchies out! :lmao:

zeromaster

Reaction score
The lack of consistency, number of penalties, and penchant for turnovers at crucial times doesn't speak well for this team. They can still win, without question. They can also still lose.

We'll know soon enough. This board will be a riot either way.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Ichill2;2517989 said:
We will lose the ball game!!

As a cowboy fan I am sorry to say that we will lose in Philly but it will be the best thing for this team. Admit it we have a lot of talent but we got lucky with talent in 1995. The only way we get this together is Jerry Jones' plan gets blown up. In short, Jerry will feel good about this team even if we are pushed into the playoffs by default. This team is lacking the toughness it takes to win in this league. We are not ready for the playoffs. Now we are believing that we will beat Philly after laying an egg at home. Just be honest, we are not ready. Not even close. Wade Phillips nor Jason garrett is the answer. Only a loss will help us because then we can also begin to get things right starting with Jerry Jones. Remember Barry Switzer with a talented team only won with guys thats been there before. Its not happening with Wade. Nobody has a ring on this team. Nor is there a leader. That explains why we have chaos at valley ranch. Our leader is a guy who doesn't care about the star on his helmet but the star of his own show (T.O.). That was a complete embarresment with all the legends watching we show no pride. There's no way we will win in Philly! **Put it in 3 inch headlines**

Sorry, but I am not buying this "I am a fan" crap.

No fan roots for their team to lose when a win gets you a ticket to the playoffs.

Me think you are a troll and just signed up to post as a fake fan, after all 14 post is not enough "skins on the wall" to be criticizing the team. Now if you had 3000 post and been a member for 3 years, then you could make the argument that a lose might be more beneficial in the long run.

14 post and you are giving out advice on how a lose would actually be better than going to the playoffs??? Like Arizona and Minnesota deserve to be there and we dont, sure whatever.

I aint buying it one bit that you are an actual fan.

gbrittain

Reaction score
I just hope we go on a 5 game winning streak starting this Sunday. Is that too much to ask?

Jay

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks a loss would help us doesn't have a damn clue about anything.

Gmonkey21

Reaction score
I would never want my team to lose a chance at a playoff birth to prove a point to our owner.

Sure this team is inconsistent, but most teams in the league are...that's the nature of the NFL now. We are in a position to make some noise.

Good grief, we were 5-4 at one point and we knew we had to have at least 5 more wins to get in. Well, here we are. We got the scenario that we needed. Win and we are in.

You can't tell me there is a team in the NFC playoff picture that we can 't line up against and beat. Why would you not want a chance at that?

JUST BEAT PHILLY!!!!

That's all we should be thinking about.

Batman

Reaction score
Ichill2;2517989 said:
We will lose the ball game!!

As a cowboy fan I am sorry to say that we will lose in Philly but it will be the best thing for this team. Admit it we have a lot of talent but we got lucky with talent in 1995. The only way we get this together is Jerry Jones' plan gets blown up. In short, Jerry will feel good about this team even if we are pushed into the playoffs by default. This team is lacking the toughness it takes to win in this league. We are not ready for the playoffs. Now we are believing that we will beat Philly after laying an egg at home. Just be honest, we are not ready. Not even close. Wade Phillips nor Jason garrett is the answer. Only a loss will help us because then we can also begin to get things right starting with Jerry Jones. Remember Barry Switzer with a talented team only won with guys thats been there before. Its not happening with Wade. Nobody has a ring on this team. Nor is there a leader. That explains why we have chaos at valley ranch. Our leader is a guy who doesn't care about the star on his helmet but the star of his own show (T.O.). That was a complete embarresment with all the legends watching we show no pride. There's no way we will win in Philly! **Put it in 3 inch headlines**

Put this in 5 inch headlines----KMA!!

I will let you figure out what means.