Put some respect on my boy Prescott's name

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
IMG-0386.jpg
That’s the scariest thing I’ve seen in my life.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Could you clue me in on who the horsemen are? Societal segregation on an internet message board is never uninteresting

On the board, we have a group that go in on Dak, most of the time if there is a thread on Dak, it’s that group that normally leads the charge, so I dubbed them the Horsemen.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
On the board, we have a group that go in on Dak, most of the time if there is a thread on Dak, it’s that group that normally leads the charge, so I dubbed them the Horsemen.
While I think it's a fair observation that Dak is decimating some bad teams it is also a fair observation that other QBs do not decimate them to near the extent he does. He's playing the position at the highest level in the league right now. Apparently that bothers some people.. C'est le vive.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There are actually quite a few, you should try using Google.

But you know who has never been past the divisional round? Dak
Don’t deflect by bringing up Dak. Who are these guys? My google ain’t working right now how about you tell me?

MikeT22

Reaction score
Don’t deflect by bringing up Dak. Who are these guys? My google ain’t working right now how about you tell me?
Dak is a part of this discussion, try to keep up. And strange about your google, you are online and mine is working fine.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
He would be a moron if he went with some of the QBs many of you would rather have leading the team. Some of you would rather have an average, bargain QB even if it meant sitting home for the playoffs every year.
He will be a moron if we get smoked again in the playoffs and he extends Dak at the expense of emerging defensive players who we will not be able to keep. As we all know - Dak needs a good supporting cast.

If he wins it all pay him whatever it costs.
If he doesn't - do not let him hold the team hostage or it's another five years of the same stuff.

Nothing I wrote is unfair or wrong so you should go ahead and like it...wait...I know.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Not sure what you are talking about. I’d rather have an above average QB who can get past the divisional round every once in awhile.
IF the cowboys make the divisional round this season, Dak will have made it in 50% of his seasons. Which is pretty good.

The bad news is of course he hasn’t gotten past it yet.

But you have to get there first. Which he has been very good at.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He will be a moron if we get smoked again in the playoffs and he extends Dak at the expense of emerging defensive players who we will not be able to keep. As we all know - Dak needs a good supporting cast.

If he wins it all pay him whatever it costs.
If he doesn't - do not let him hold the team hostage or it's another five years of the same stuff.

Nothing I wrote is unfair or wrong so you should go ahead and like it...wait...I know.
You can sign Dak and sign these defensive players you speak of.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Daks been great. He has a coach and a scheme that has really helped him maximize his skills. MM has been very deliberate. I hate the shade Greg Olsen throws at Dak no matter what he does. He keeps saying "Dak needs to exorcise his redzone demons" ...its bizarre really. Dak has been just fine in the redzone. I think Greg just luvs the sound of his own voice. Its lie after lie. Aikman does this stuff as well.

Rayman70

Reaction score
While I think it's a fair observation that Dak is decimating some bad teams it is also a fair observation that other QBs do not decimate them to near the extent he does. He's playing the position at the highest level in the league right now. Apparently that bothers some people.. C'est le vive.
truth is clear, No matter what Dak and this team does, its never good enough as they continually move the goalposts on him and the team. Only way to shut them up is to win a SB. Frankly, I stopped listening to the talking heads 2 years ago. They have their predetermined narrative to run with.

MikeT22

Reaction score
IF the cowboys make the divisional round this season, Dak will have made it in 50% of his seasons. Which is pretty good.

Yes and I still have all of my wildcard championship T-shirts. Yay!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not exactly the trophy we're wanting.

here-is-your-participation-trophy.jpg

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yes and I still have all of my wildcard championship T-shirts. Yay!
The point is. He is making it to the divisional round more than almost all the other QB’s in the league.

I admitted they still need to get over the hump though.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
FAIL

Dak faced the #5 pass defense the Panthers. Lots of people look at the stats, but if you watch the game.... he put them away at 24-10. Bland's pick 6 made it 30-10.... he didn't even need to play the 4th quarter otherwise his stats surely look much better. Not his fault the Panthers offense sucks. He did his job with 3 Touchdowns... the 3rd one being the one that iced the game.

Against the #6 pass defense the Jets.... he's the only QB all year to look good against them. Allen, Mahomes, Herbert, Tua, and Hurts all had their problems.

The Giants defense is solid. Their offense sucks but their defense isn't the issue. Josh Allen couldn't move the ball against them. Sam Howell couldn't either, despite the fact that he's passing for 300 yards per game against every one else. Nobody has put lopsided scores on the Giants except Dak.

Rams allow 4 more yards passing on average than the 49ers. That's not a scrub pass defense either. Yet Dak has no problems with the Rams but once again struggles against the Niners.

It's not hard to understand....... Cowboys own the Giants. 49ers own the Cowboys. Dak plays well against everyone except the Niners.

Thank you!

RD21

Reaction score
Folks are setting up Dak to get punked. Probably should've waited till after the meat of our schedule the next few weeks before hyping Dak up like he's Mr Legit.

Dak will get all the respect & then some, if he's still playing in late January, or February.

If not.... same story, different year. Beat up the crappy teams, get handled by legit teams, & poop the bed in the playoffs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Folks are setting up Dak to get punked. Probably should've waited till after the meat of our schedule the next few weeks before hyping Dak up like he's Mr Legit.

Dak will get all the respect & then some, if he's still playing in late January, or February.

If not.... same story, different year. Beat up the crappy teams, get handled by legit teams, & poop the bed in the playoffs.
Well, they can't not talk about him until then, and other than the click bait guys, most don't want to put a virtual asterisk in their analysis, so they just go with the concrete info they have at hand.