Put some respect on my boy Prescott's name

MikeT22

Reaction score
He would be a moron if he went with some of the QBs many of you would rather have leading the team. Some of you would rather have an average, bargain QB even if it meant sitting home for the playoffs every year.
Not sure what you are talking about. I’d rather have an above average QB who can get past the divisional round every once in awhile.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
I really fell bad for some of yall wives if yall have one. She probably feels like the man in the relationship with the crying yall do. If none of these games matter then stop watching and talking about it like it does.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The twitter post contradicted your comment. :lmao:
I think his point was that he's beating bums better than other QBs beat those bums. Yes, it's Risen, so it was intended as a backhanded compliment, but that doesn't mean it was a contradiction. Those defenses haven't been great, but Dak has been better against them than other QBs have.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not sure what you are talking about. I’d rather have an above average QB who can get past the divisional round every once in awhile.
What above average QBs have gotten past the divisional round that didn’t have a great team around them? The last two starting QBs we’ve had didn’t get past the divisional round. Was it all their fault? We haven’t had a QB get past the divisional round since Troy Aikman. That dates back to the Cowboys last Super Bowl win. If you don’t have a good enough team around your QB, they’re not going to succeed in the playoffs.

MikeT22

Reaction score
What above average QBs have gotten past the divisional round that didn’t have a great team around them? The last two starting QBs we’ve had didn’t get past the divisional round. Was it all their fault? We haven’t had a QB get past the divisional round since Troy Aikman. That dates back to the Cowboys last Super Bowl win. If you don’t have a good enough team around your QB, they’re not going to succeed in the playoffs.
Exactly. Like I said, GM Jerry is a moron.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Boy, there's a lot of sass in these first three pages! Let's all do a round of shots and make fun of the chick in the corner with the lazy eye!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.
#5 - You will not post racist, race-baiting or sexually insensitive discussions or comments.

If you believe any post or thread violates the site rules above or other rules, report it.
If the Report feature is unavailable, send a private message to the staff.
If both reporting and private messaging is unavailable, that is unfortunate.

Do not discuss topics covered by the site rules on the open forum. Open forum = CowboysZone.com

>>>Please. Do not discuss or quote this post in this thread. Or in any thread. Pretty please.<<<

Thread re-opened.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Boy, there's a lot of sass in these first three pages! Let's all do a round of shots and make fun of the chick in the corner with the lazy eye!
IMG-0386.jpg

cmoney23

Reaction score
While he's beating bums.

I was watching First Things First the other day (YouTube clip) and they were talking Dak vs Washington at first and Broussard was talking about how "we've played tomato cans" and that's why we are doing well... in the split clip he goes on to talk about Lamar and starts talking about how tough it was to play against the Chargers.

Chargers vs Dallas - Tomato Can
Chargers vs Ravens - Tough match-up.

This is the NFL. There are no easy wins. We are just making it look easy.