Putting this 17 year Brady/Belichick run in perspective

FTWayne

Reaction score
maybe we can drop down into the CFL. I know we still probably want make the playoffs but we ... no where to go with this.
High School is probably our best bet if we play teams in Canada during the hockey seasons.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I really wish Belichick would retire from coaching and somehow become the GM of the Cowboys. His method of building a roster in the salary cap era is nothing short of incredible. Brady has been the GOAT, but he was not the reason they won this year. That was all Belichick.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
They are the greatest dynasty I've ever seen.

Saw Goodell on the morning show on DTV. He of course had to bring up pre coaches who also won multiple championships e.g. Hallas . To me his way belittle the modern era accomplishments of Belichick in the salary cap/rules laden NFL and tarnish him a little for spyware, inflate gate etc...

A weasel in a suit.....

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I really wish Belichick would retire from coaching and somehow become the GM of the Cowboys. His method of building a roster in the salary cap era is nothing short of incredible. Brady has been the GOAT, but he was not the reason they won this year. That was all Belichick.

Agree. Tony R in particular pointed out multiple times how the D knew exactly where the play was going, especially on the Rams bread and butter play actions. Also he pointed out that their rushes were straight line, no fancy stunts etc.....

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Agree. Tony R in particular pointed out multiple times how the D knew exactly where the play was going, especially on the Rams bread and butter play actions. Also he pointed out that their rushes were straight line, no fancy stunts etc.....
Used the Cowboys tape as a what not to do film study session.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
If Jerry had an ounce of respect for the dynasties that defined the team's past success, that quote would be applicable to just the Cowboys.

We were supposed to be only team to win 4 straight Superbowls.