Twitter: QB Deshaun Watson will not face charges

quickccc

Reaction score
i only see Colts,.. Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh are best, idea contenders for Watson:

- Colts have best surroundings and idea for Watson, imo
Colts would be the most idea, they have best cap situation n NFL ideal to carry that existing huge contract, and need a starting QB, and they have
an excellent run game and solid OL and steady HC.

- Pittsburgh recently invested in run game, Thomlinson is one of the premiere, established HC's in NFL for some time.
and this is an team that always at the playoff runs at season's end. And surprisingly their team cap is even better than Cowboys.

- Tampa Bay Bucs just minus the Best QB in NFL history, could they sway away enuff cap room for

- Saints are in a cap mess, and they have issues at WR with questions about Thomas, HC Dennis Allen may only be a one year deal
- Seattle's chronic OL and crumbling defense under Carroll even ran off their all time best QB

shabazz

Reaction score
I grew up in a small Texas town, led a somewhat sheltered life, lived way out in the country with few neighbors.

Got a job at an insurance company, made a business phone call and the secretary asked me to hold while the person I wanted to talk to could get to the phone.
But she just put the phone down on the desk and began to talk to some other ladies. My, my the language and topic of conversation I heard! From women!

Got a real education that day.

:omg:

……that’s when you found out that size really does matter