Twitter: QB Deshaun Watson will not face charges

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You said all young men were pigs on the most part.

Dont try and back track now. It’s all out there. Apparently in order to defend Watson felt it was necessary to bash all young men and women. Everyone sucks and or pigs and why it’s acceptable. Very impressive . Lol

IM not back tracking on anything.... they are pigs. That doesnt mean they are sexual offenders. Dont put words in my mouth. IM around HS kids everyday... the things I hear come out of the guys mouths.... yea, pigs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
IM not back tracking on anything.... they are pigs. That doesnt mean they are sexual offenders. Dont put words in my mouth. IM around HS kids everyday... the things I hear come out of the guys mouths.... yea, pigs.
Yea, 99% of them are all pigs.

shabazz

Reaction score
I believe that to be true. Guys at age 14 watch girls, dream about girls and do other things in private thinking about girls.. its a non stop daily grind to be a young man. Now add in a young man with essentially an endless amount of money.... recipe for disaster.

…..Jesse Smolett wasn’t dreaming about girls

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol you obviously haven't heard a group of women talk. They're just as bad

Flamma

Reaction score
Being in a union for about 25 years as well as being in management...yes, the more stuff written into the contract the better. Leaves no ambiguity. You do this, you get this punishment. So far, Watson is guilty of nothing except being you and trying to get good looking woman in bed... something 99% of the nfl players,are probably guilty of. 99% of the male population for that matter.

I know about unions. I've never had a non union job. Since 1986. There's verbiage in my contract that specifies what you can't do while off duty in uniform. It doesn't get specific. Just that you don't put them in a bad light. The NFL has similar wording.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
So he tried to get them to have sex??? is that a crime? is that something deserving of paying out in a civil suit?

Then what's all the fuss about? Why, it's just normal male behavior, Goodell should have just said "Nothing to see, boys will be boys, you know" and dismissed the entire thing.

If that's all it was, there would have been no investigation, no story, no nothing.

Obviously there's more to it than that. But barring eyewitnesses, or video or audio of the meetings, it's his word vs. theirs. So not surprising no charges were filed. But there is allowable behavior and non-allowable behavior.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Lol you obviously haven't heard a group of women talk. They're just as bad

I grew up in a small Texas town, led a somewhat sheltered life, lived way out in the country with few neighbors.

Got a job at an insurance company, made a business phone call and the secretary asked me to hold while the person I wanted to talk to could get to the phone.
But she just put the phone down on the desk and began to talk to some other ladies. My, my the language and topic of conversation I heard! From women!

Got a real education that day.

:omg:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I know about unions. I've never had a non union job. Since 1986. There's verbiage in my contract that specifies what you can't do while off duty in uniform. It doesn't get specific. Just that you don't put them in a bad light. The NFL has similar wording.
no kidding... my question was how many games can watson get. He has already been suspended for an entire season... call it the exept list, call it the commissioners corner, call it whatever you want, but he didnt play a single game last year.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Then what's all the fuss about? Why, it's just normal male behavior, Goodell should have just said "Nothing to see, boys will be boys, you know" and dismissed the entire thing.

If that's all it was, there would have been no investigation, no story, no nothing.

Obviously there's more to it than that. But barring eyewitnesses, or video or audio of the meetings, it's his word vs. theirs. So not surprising no charges were filed. But there is allowable behavior and non-allowable behavior.

the fuss is because ACCUSATIONS were made. They were investigated, and no charges came about. Goodell is gonna put any player in the corner when allegations are made. Why was he paid all last year? The exempt list allows the league to quietly make the player just go away and let the legal system do what they need to do.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Amazing how Watson got outta that mess he was in, how much money did these women get to hush up??

Flamma

Reaction score
the fuss is because ACCUSATIONS were made. They were investigated, and no charges came about. Goodell is gonna put any player in the corner when allegations are made. Why was he paid all last year? The exempt list allows the league to quietly make the player just go away and let the legal system do what they need to do.

I don't know. Did Goodell stop him from playing? I really don't know. If he did, then yeah, I guess he could count that. I was under the assumption Watson stayed away on his own. Or under someone's advice.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
So that means they can talk however they want? But you won't call them pigs? Doesn't make sense
it
I don't know. Did Goodell stop him from playing? I really don't know. If he did, then yeah, I guess he could count that. I was under the assumption Watson stayed away on his own. Or under someone's advice.
I thought he was on the exempt list.. let me dig and find out.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

He wasnt on the exempt list. A deal must have been made between the team, league and his agent. The topic was too hot in todays world to protest too loudly for watson. No way in hell could the team play him with those allegations being out there. They would have been crucified. And the league actually was powerless to put him on the list because he had no criminal charges against him. Again, my guess is a deal was struck behind the scenes last year. If they suspend him this year, you might see him then protesting loudly.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
IT took some time to get all the girls paid off !
So now it and he is good to go.
being off a year is going to hurt his play, he will be way out of the groove.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
So Watson is innocent !!!!!

Ok well back to football.

He may or may not be a deviant. The girls bear some responsibility also. They may or may not be ladies of ill repute

Who knows!!!! Watson IS a great football player. That is a known variable. Perhaps the ONLY known variable in this whole situation

quickccc

Reaction score
I think the Panthers are the most likely destination. I think he has a no trade clause. Carolina would be much more attractive to him than the Pacific Northwest

- Watson does have a no trade clause, he would have to sign off on it to make the transaction.
Reportedly he's already made it known that Philly would Not be one of his preferred team.

- i think its' a certain organization... a certain coaching situation.... and certain support cast that Watson is gonna want.
Gonna want to avoid another Texans loser atmosphere that never seems to materialized into better and contenders

- For one, Panthers do not have an idea OL, that's a Seahawk like front,.. and Matt Rhule is not an idea HC,.. who knows how long he is
gonna stay on the hot seat and firing line.

- Denver had solid WRs and an emerging RB, and accumulating the defensive pieces slowly, the QB was the real clear eye sore to a playoff contender,
now SB contenders with Russell,. .and on the outside Broncos OL not supposed to be as toxic as Seattle long chronic OL .

- That same ole chronic OL is same issue that should keep Watson away from Seattle - despite Metcalf and Lockett as receivers; OL lack of help
is a huge reason why Russell wanted out so badly,..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he would fit in perfectly on this perv team. Watson and Jerry could hit the massage parlors together.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Neither did Zeke, but he got a six game ban via the Court of Goodell. Let's see what 22 women's allegations do to Watson vs. one woman's allegations towards Zeke.
Difference is, Watson actually went through a legal process and was let off. Zeke's case was never brought anywhere in the criminal courts. I don't know if a grand jury not finding that there is enough evidence carries the same weight of a not guilty verdict in regards to the cba. If it does, there is nothing the league can do.