QB move if Henson tanks

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
I'm pulling for Henson (so tired of the QB situation) but by seasons end if JJ and BP decide to look elsewhere the 2006 spring harvest could be somewhat promising.

Omar%20Jacobs.jpg
176296.jpg
183699.jpg
a-porter-091303.jpg
brad-smith.jpg
159583.jpg
57653.jpeg
pjAyOhd.jpg
488clzfl.jpg

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I think we will begin to look for that guy in a year or so depending on Bledsoe. I think Bledsoe will play well enough to put the search off until Parcells makes the decision if Romo or Henson can be our next QB. If they fall short then we should look for a franchise QB with a high pick.

It's difficult to find a Brady. I think they will have to spend a high pick to do that. I don't blame them for trying to find a diamond in the rough but I think they are going to have to pony up for a true franchise QB.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BLedsoe is our starter - Trading Roy is not happening!

PaEagleHater

Reaction score
Dude, did you fall and hit your head before you got on line? Then maybe you would have an excuse.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I say we sign Slash as a backup. Henson and Romo a.k.a H0MO haven't proved anything. Even in preseason they might not , because they might be playing against scrubs. *Oh the drama* Oh btw any n00bs Slash is Kordell Stewart. QB/WR well in his prime.....hell he even punted for the ravens , once I think

StevenOtero

Reaction score
jobberone said:
I think we will begin to look for that guy in a year or so depending on Bledsoe. I think Bledsoe will play well enough to put the search off until Parcells makes the decision if Romo or Henson can be our next QB. If they fall short then we should look for a franchise QB with a high pick.

It's difficult to find a Brady. I think they will have to spend a high pick to do that. I don't blame them for trying to find a diamond in the rough but I think they are going to have to pony up for a true franchise QB.

Screw finding a Brady , its hard to find an Aikman.... *Blasphemy* or however you spell it. LOL!

Bizwah

Reaction score
A guy that intruiges me is Brodie Croyle. He was a much ballyhooed schoolboy. I think he's entering into his fourth year as a starter. He has great tools.

He'll have to bulk up, but I think he could be a good one. Maybe a third rounder and below right now........

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Trade Roy Williams????? Are you out of your mind???Lienhart will not be an allpro NFL Qb.No way,no how.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I would do that in half a heart beat. Heck before the heart can make a beat I would pull that trade off. Roy is good but he is not good enough to not make that trade.

We are winning the whole thing with Bledsoe this season.
I'm glad that I have not been the only one to have a vision of Lienart in and Cowboys uniform.

Maybe I exercose tpp much, but I was thinking that all of our Legendary QBs that we have won Superbowls with, they have unusual names, and no one else in the League has the same last name or in football on any level, that I know of. (Staubach, Aikman,)
Lienart? Could be something to that. (ha ha)

I like Vince Young, but as a WR, I would not touch him as a QB.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
mcallen cowboy said:
Why not wait for Vicent Young to win the Heisman and National Championship with Texas let him declare him self for the draft and we get the next coming on Michael Vick only bigger and stronger

you must like to wait. a lot.

vince young is a very gifted athlete. but he'll be starting in a hole if he gets drafted as a QB. for all mack brown's skill as a recruiter - the UT program seriously lags when it comes to developing QBs.

for the life of me, i don't understand why some forward-thinking NFL franchise doesn't hire Mike Leach away from Texas Tech. $1 mil/per year to coach up the QBs. he'd earn every penny of it.

watch Leach coach his next, otherwise pedestrian, starting QB to the top of the NCAA passing heap.