QB Paxton Lynch available

staubach24

Reaction score
I’ve always believed that a QB is only as good as his situation. Lynch didn’t have much of anything in Denver. I think if a QB can’t make it in Dallas with this Oline, Zeke(when compensated), and this receiving corps, maybe he should look into another line of work.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I’ve always believed that a QB is only as good as his situation. Lynch didn’t have much of anything in Denver. I think if a QB can’t make it in Dallas with this Oline, Zeke(when compensated), and this receiving corps, maybe he should look into another line of work.

Agreed. When he was in Denver, he didn't exactly have a great assortment of weapons. Here, he wouldn't have to start of course. He could take his time and develop a bit more slowly. I think he was thrown into the starting job before he was ready. Here, he can develop and turn his career around.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
He could be a diamond in the rough and just needs to be on the right team with the right chemistry. Even Aikman and Bradshaw struggled at first until they could get the chances needed to get rolling.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
In this offense I think he could be serviceable. Maybe even #2. At least he has played in a real game before. I would bring him in.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Sure, why not. Strong armed mobile small college undeveloped kid. More potential in his little toe than what we got!!!

Would have the best arm on the team .. including Prescott, 6'4 245 lbs., very mobile, comfortable in a spread offense ... has some "head" problems. And I don't know when a college with an enrollment of 22K is considered "small."

Bring him in - he's better than White on a bad day.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Lynch has been cut by the Seahawks

Along with Shane Ray, who was cut by the Ravens today, that makes two recent 1st round picks of the Broncos that have been complete busts.

Paxton Lynch is trash he always was I kept telling people that, I am so glad we were not able to draft him

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Would have the best arm on the team .. including Prescott, 6'4 245 lbs., very mobile, comfortable in a spread offense ... has some "head" problems. And I don't know when a college with an enrollment of 22K is considered "small."

Bring him in - he's better than White on a bad day.

In for what? Rush is QB#2. White most likely PS.

Altestic

Reaction score
Never understood the infatuation with Lynch.
There were a few people here on draft day saying take him in the top 10. Not making it up.
And then, of course, we dodged the bullet on the trade up tot he 20s. whew

Having said that, I know I've missed plenty over the years
I honestly thought that night we were trying to trade up for Myles Jack.

Obviously not.