QB Speculation

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The thought of just about all the names mentioend makes me sick to my stomach.

Do you have a barf bag by your computer?

Drlabon

Reaction score
Realistically, If we lose both our QB's are season is over.

Barf-baggers,

Your not going to pick up a pro bowl quarterback off the streets to play should Romo and Bledsoe go down. Your not going to find a #1 draft pick that you can sign off the streets who will suddenly become the next Troy Aikman. Your best solution to both QB's going down is to find someone who is familiar enough with your system that within a short period of time would be ready to play. Vinny T. is not that far from the relm of possibility.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Drlabon said:

Barf-baggers,

Your not going to pick up a pro bowl quarterback off the streets to play should Romo and Bledsoe go down. Your not going to find a #1 draft pick that you can sign off the streets who will suddenly become the next Troy Aikman. Your best solution to both QB's going down is to find someone who is familiar enough with your system that within a short period of time would be ready to play. Vinny T. is not that far from the relm of possibility.
Really? We all thought they grew on trees native to NFL cities.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I only ruined one. And a chair thanks to Yeager's wife.
If I didn't know what you were talking about, that would sound pretty scandalous. :laugh2:

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
Joe theisman.....but seriously Vinny T wouldnt be a bad idea, knows the system n well weve all seen what T.O. does to a QB. Heres to no more 40+ sack seasons

superpunk

Reaction score
Jacobs is an intriguing prospect. I think there might be a few other teams looking him up, before us though. I could see it happening.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
eman721 said:
If I didn't know what you were talking about, that would sound pretty scandalous. :laugh2:
:)

Never thought of it that way.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The thought of just about all the names mentioend makes me sick to my stomach.

Oh right. I guess we should trade for one of the Mannings to be a #3. :rolleyes:

The third guy is going to be some developmental guy that you likely haven't heard of.

Hiero

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Jacobs is an intriguing prospect. I think there might be a few other teams looking him up, before us though. I could see it happening.
I wouldnt mind omar jacobs as our #3 either. not sure if he'd make it to our PS or what though. i was surprised pittsburgh let him go.

Trip

Reaction score
Omar Jacobs in preseason:

65% comp
8.1 yds/att
1/0 TD/Int
99.5 Qb rating

Not sure what the heck they were expecting, everyone knew he was development project, seems like he performed pretty darned well.

fortdick

Reaction score
Trip said:
Omar Jacobs in preseason:

65% comp
8.1 yds/att
1/0 TD/Int
99.5 Qb rating

Not sure what the heck they were expecting, everyone knew he was development project, seems like he performed pretty darned well.

Maybe they caught him smoking dope with QC on a boat with Culpepper.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Leflors looks good at times.
He's a lefty.

Didn't he get released?
I think IND was looking at picking him up.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
junk said:
Oh right. I guess we should trade for one of the Mannings to be a #3. :rolleyes:

The third guy is going to be some developmental guy that you likely haven't heard of.
Funny, I don't remember hyping a Manning or anyone else.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Drlabon said:

Barf-baggers,

didn't you hear about 1-800-QB? and wasn't kurt warner off the stree guy? insurance ->nfl, i think there was a guy who worked in a grocery store (like me!!! :D) and made it to the nfl too (not like me !!! :()

Kilyin

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
didn't you hear about 1-800-QB? and wasn't kurt warner off the stree guy? insurance ->nfl, i think there was a guy who worked in a grocery store (like me!!! :D) and made it to the nfl too (not like me !!! :()

I think Kurt Warner bagged groceries..

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
I think Kurt Warner bagged groceries..
ok ok

kurt---grocery bagger

jake delahommie --- farmer

seems like off the streets still to me ;)

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Juljonesfan said:
Quincy Carter might be the #3 he's looking for. Some experience and has won 10 games for him. If Sober not a bad thought and no downside. Cut him if he flames.

Good Point:bow: