QB Speculation

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Drlabon said:
Vinny Testeverde. Actually, this wouldn't be a bad idea for a QB should Bledsoe or Romo go down for the count.

Hell and No. The guy is like 42,000 years old. He's old, just imagine him out there against a pittsburgh steeler defense, the whole season down the drain because of some old has been, and besides Vinny Testaverde next in line for hall of fame, so let him retire.

I rather for the Cowboys to take their chances on Quincy Carter or Clint Stoerner. I like both Quarterbacks, only if they could stay consistent.

Im not really worried about off-the-field issues as long as Quincy Carter keeping hisself together out on that field.

I like Clint Stoerner too. Only if he could stay consistent, and not lose control of the game, he would be a much better Quarterback.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Jacobs is an intriguing prospect. I think there might be a few other teams looking him up, before us though. I could see it happening.

GOOD POINT:bow:

I agree with you 100%. I believe Jacobs could be a hell of a prospect that we should consider looking into. He's accurate, has mobility (mainly pocket), he's a firm passer, and he could win you games.

I like this dude arm and decision making. I think the Cowboys could polish him to be a dominant Quarterback in this league.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
What ever even happened to Clint Stoerner? Where is he? Is he even still in football?

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Funny, I don't remember hyping a Manning or anyone else.

You take things so literally.

What do you really expect to find at this point as a #3 developmental QB?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What is the status of Brohm? Is he elligable to join a team as an FA or is he still not out of HS long enough? He's flighty but he has unquestionable talent.