QB/WR/RB combos..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like QC, Hambrick, and Bryant...they took us to the playoffs! :cool:

(ok, hey, I'm bored to death up here in Utah, it's raining cats and dogs, and I just stepped tight in the middle of a poodle)!!!

:storm:

wxcpo

Reaction score
Tristan said:
How any one could say that a QB who won four Superbowls in four tries "was never all that much" is insane IMO. Terry Bradshaw was one heck of a QB, and even my hate for the Steelers can't change that fact.

Exactly. The guy may not have the stats as some of the all time greats, but he has what most QBs don't......4 superbowls. I hate the Steelers just as much as any other Cowboys fan, but 4 for 4 is a fact that can't be overlooked.

burmafrd

Reaction score
His stats were never good- he was never that accurate- his 2 minute drill was average at best. As far as I am concerned, he was a hitchiker on that 4 ring ride.

wxcpo

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
His stats were never good- he was never that accurate- his 2 minute drill was average at best. As far as I am concerned, he was a hitchiker on that 4 ring ride.

49 for 84 (58%) 938 yards 9 TDs and only 4 INTs along with his back to back MVP awards. Hopefully one day Dallas will have such a good hitch hiker. Call him anything you want, but the true measure of a francise QB is how many titles he brings to his team and that's all Bradshaw did.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Many of his passes were caught only because both swann and stallworth were acrobats. Especially the big ones- when he got pretty wild. At the time- most realized he was not all that - but as usual as time went by the mediots played it up and he suddenly becomes a HOF QB. His stats were a lot worse then many others who are not in.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dcfufan said:
who do you guys think are the best of all time? Troy/Emmitt/MI?.....or right now...Palmer/Johnson/Johnson?

This is a trick question, right?
Or a joke.
:laugh2:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Bradshaw is definitely overrated. 4 rings or not. SB rings do not make a player great on its own.

Aikman was twice the QB that Bradshaw was.