QBs to Start 3+ Straight Championship Games

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why is everyone with a Landry picture always posting stupid crap like this? Yes, low IQ football fans that only get their news from ESPN and Facebook posts will only remember Romo as a "choker" rather than delving into the stats, watch some game tape, and understand the workings of a team.

But Landry knew all of this, so maybe start imitating your idol rather than Facebook low IQ football fans.

dckid

Reaction score
Three Cowboys QBs make the short list-
Staubach
White
Aikman.

Romo will always be remembered as a TV analyst rather than a Pro QB.
Of course... Romo is somehow a demi god to some Cowboys fans because.........
Those fans have been duped by the past 26 years of utter mediocrity. We are headed down the same path. Pay Dak 40 million a year because that is what you pay your starting QB. Just like the Eagles did, Rams did and Viking did, 49ers did.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Romo had a team that had a record 13 probowlers. Romo has had the team and didn't get it done. That's including a very good defense that had back to back shutouts going into the playoffs and he still lost in the divisional round. He had number 1 seed in the playoffs and didn't get 1 win that year.

Notice how you give the credit for the top seed to the team, and credit for the playoff loss to Romo. Team game.

And Romo threw the winning TD pass in 2007 and maybe 2014 too. Can't catch them himself.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Which he should. If he put as much emphasis on his game early on Romo would've been great. But he wanted to get it out of him early on and didn't become serious until it was too late. So that's the legacy he left.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Romo had a team that had a record 13 probowlers. Romo has had the team and didn't get it done. That's including a very good defense that had back to back shutouts going into the playoffs and he still lost in the divisional round. He had number 1 seed in the playoffs and didn't get 1 win that year.
Damn. I remember this.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Worst fan base in the league.

so glad I am no longer a part of it

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Notice how you give the credit for the top seed to the team, and credit for the playoff loss to Romo. Team game.

And Romo threw the winning TD pass in 2007 and maybe 2014 too. Can't catch them himself.
No I give credit to all the players and blame the same. My problem is people want to say Romo didn't have the team but that's false. People don't want to blame Romo but he threw picks which I'm sure had no effect on the outcome of the game.

Here didn't throw the game winning TD because they lost the game. You have to win it for it to count as a game winning TD.

Facts are Romo didn't play in a championship game as a QB and had a losing record in the playoffs

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Three Cowboys QBs make the short list-
Staubach
White
Aikman.

Romo will always be remembered as a TV analyst rather than a Pro QB.

His bobbled snap against Seattle in the 2006 playoffs will always be remembered.