QBs with lowest int percentage

DFWJC

Reaction score
Img-2023-05-19-10-04-53.jpg
The HUGE range of QBs on that list tells us all we need to know about this stat.
You have guys that are there because they are good and you guys that are there because they are careful
Unless Jacoby Brissett and Aaron Rodgers really are the same player....lol

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The HUGE range of QBs on that list tells us all we need to know about this stat.
You have guys that are there because they are good and you guys that are there because they are careful
I saw a post the other day about how Troy Aikman use to throw Irvin open..Now I love Troy and he is by far the most accurate QB i ever remeber seeing...BUT Troy would even tell you "I threw the ball at #88 knowing he would get the ball no matter what" I have never heard Troy say "Usually i would lead Micheal into open space so he could use his speed and get the ball"...lol so like you say people see what they want to see.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
No its cherry picking using, one OFF year vs a career which, a career says last year was an anomaly and outlier.. so yes, you are trying to use your one 1 yr Dats to downplay what's a top 10 career achievements, many top 5 stats against some of the best.

its odd or Ironic that a player like Stafford could be plucked off bad team onto a loaded all in team and still throw 17 INTs in 17 Games and throw more inthepayoffs and 2 intyhe SB , yet his TEAM got him a Ring without him havif to chage his game at all. thats a lot of INts for a QB no ones talking about because his team bailed him out.. Allen is one fo the TOP T/O QBS since he came into the legaue. ironic some here claim hes better then dak but his numbers say otherwise, its wash really.

there are other qbs that have had the same Team support who often turned it over like Farve and PManning. or worse qbs like flacco, foles, Dilfer, McMahon, Brad Johnson, Namath ,and others who won a sb on the back of their team despite their deficiency's.
wrong, I am using the most current year, that is not cherry picking, lets all hope, both you and me, that a season or several pass and we can look back and the declare this was an outlier, but by definition you cant call the most recent year an outlier until you know for sure. And if you thought what I said was downplaying then you seem to have an agenda

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gimmie me playoff wins and SB trophies and you can keep the stats to console you from the harshness reality brings sometimes!!!

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
People seem to be having trouble taking one piece of information realizing it doesn't have to be looked at in a vacuum. You can look at this and also consider win %, TD %, or any other myriad of statistics.

DFWJC

Reaction score
People seem to be having trouble taking one piece of information realizing it doesn't have to be looked at in a vacuum. You can look at this and also consider win %, TD %, or any other myriad of statistics.
Yes. But it was presented as a stand-alone stat in that tweet....as if it had real meaning on its own merit.

blueblood70

Reaction score
wrong, I am using the most current year, that is not cherry picking, lets all hope, both you and me, that a season or several pass and we can look back and the declare this was an outlier, but by definition you cant call the most recent year an outlier until you know for sure. And if you thought what I said was downplaying then you seem to have an agenda
Wrong again..next

ESisback

Reaction score
Overall stats are nice but I only care about last seasons performance. He has work to do.
Last season’s stats were bad, so focus on that, not previous years together, or speculative optimism for this year based on acquisitions!

shabazz

Reaction score
Brissett, Taylor, Kap, and Jones better than Dak.

No slander. Just the numbers, bro.
It’s noteworthy that the sports media conveniently leaves out that fact that Dakota also led the league in quarterback fumbles in 2 other seasons as well as interceptions last season.

If it was certain other quarterbacks they wouldn’t leave out stuff like this. Josh Allen would be excoriated for this.

the facts are that he’s had issues with fumbles, injuries and now interceptions and it getting worse as his career continues .

not opinion…… merely facts

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It’s noteworthy that the sports media conveniently leaves out that fact that Dakota also led the league in quarterback fumbles in 2 other seasons as well as interceptions last season.

If it was certain other quarterbacks they wouldn’t leave out stuff like this. Josh Allen would be excoriated for this.

the facts are that he’s had issues with fumbles, injuries and now interceptions and it getting worse as his career continues .

He's a turnover machine, but the defender only wanna talk about INTs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Last season’s stats were bad, so focus on that, not previous years together, or speculative optimism for this year based on acquisitions!
That's the issue with fans they don't see the common sense it's either you can't focus on the past at all which includes last year or if you allow last year and you have to allow the whole body of work which is his entire career says he's not mistake prone and if you put him up against not just this list but look at Troy Aikman's 165 touchdowns in 141 interceptions on the team he had around him that's terrible , the great Peyton Manning say 97 games played had twice the interceptions but nobody looked at it that way they didn't care because he ended up with a couple of Super Bowl rings however before that point he was three and six in the playoffs.

So these fans wanna use Prescott 's most off year which really wasn't that bad really if you look at seven or eight of those interceptions you can see that the problem wasn't with his decision making and throwing on most of those it was on the other surrounding cast
most see this as an anomaly and the one off but the haters just couldn't wait for one down season to pounce all over my now they won't let it go but they want you us to allow last year in which is the past but not the rest of the past but as if any of it really matters for this season because it doesn't they're all one offs

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
here is a stat for you . 2-4 in the playoffs and no CCG or Super Bowl in 8 years .
another state . 27% winning record against playoff teams .

cowboy fans should only care about a QB who wins a a Super Bowl . After 8 years , Dak is actually descending !!!
Ok now do every other quarterback.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Careful and takes a lot less snaps and have less Tds etc most with clue understand hwo to discern one from the other in these stats memes. its like the running qbs mixed in with the actual starting rbs in YPC stats. umm thats not accurate data, given how little the qbs run vs a rb..

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Dak fans prove day in and day out why they have voted the same way since the beginning of time and have yet to see a single benefit from those bad decisions.

khiladi

Reaction score
Besides the fact this stat is meaningless without the “eye test”, Dak also led the league in fumbles for QBs 2 times and was on pace in 2020 to be right up there as well as the GOAT of fumbled as well.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

LMAO. Nobody talks about Josh Allen fumbling anywhere. If we talked about his turnovers the same way we talk about Dak's, this board would be telling us he's not a top-10 QB.

And that's not to mention the fact that total fumbles for a QB is a totally stupid metric, because it doesn't account for number of touches or where/how those fumbles occurred.

basel90

Reaction score
Ok now do every other quarterback.
Jalen took the eagles to the SB in his 3rd year .
Burrows to a SB and to 2 CCGs in 3 years

etc etc.
All we have after 8 years is a descending and expensive dak . the futility will continue with him .