Quarterbacks will get selected at 1,2,3,4,5

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mac Jones might turn out to be the Dak Prescott of this draft. Undervalued but might be the last man standing.

If he is lucky he will go to a more established team instead of going to a team with little talent to put around him. Many QB end up on horrible teams and are expected to carry that team, I would much rather go to a team with some quality pieces in place to make the transition to the NFL a bit easier

T-RO

Reaction score
he's good for a couple of games....if he was good and could carry a franchise...he wouldn't be on his 9th team.

He's probably in the top five in terms of his ability to carry a team...the question is in any particular game, if he'll carry that team to 40 points...or off a cliff. When he is "on" Fitz is one of the very, very best.

Will say this too: His QBR in his last 20 starts is better than in his whole career. By huge margin.

_sturt_

Reaction score
LWR_Recording.png

Is that Peter Brady's kid?

T-RO

Reaction score
Pumpkin seeds, anyone?

Just heard Cris Collingsworth say that the league has "a laundry-list" of concerns about Fields. So he may continue to fall. These are things we outsiders just don't know.

I knew if Mac Jones wasn't picked by 49ers that my FIVE-FIRST prediction was likely dead. Not many teams treasured him as much as Kyle Shanahan reportedly did.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Calling it now. I've not heard a single other person suggest it. Want this in writing well before the draft.

T-Ro says:
Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Jones and Lance (in some order) will all be gone at the end of the first five picks.

And don't be surprised if Mills and Mond are selected before the first 40 picks.
Close

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Calling it now. I've not heard a single other person suggest it. Want this in writing well before the draft.

T-Ro says:
Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Jones and Lance (in some order) will all be gone at the end of the first five picks.

And don't be surprised if Mills and Mond are selected before the first 40 picks.
:facepalm:

T-RO

Reaction score
Insomnia? Operators are standing by. FIVE-FIFTEEN formula is guaranteed to help you sleep. This unique formula tunes your body to its natural rhythm.

5 QBs in 15 picks. Zzzzzzz.