Quarterbacks will get selected at 1,2,3,4,5

T-RO

Reaction score
If you think about it, Shanahan's best years were with Mattie Ice in Atlanta. Who's closer to that, Fields or Jones?

Shanny also had quite a year (2012) w/RGIII, when kid was rookie.

Not sure there is a single template for what Kyle likes.

T-RO

Reaction score
Just a quick reminder for those who have missed out on Bitcoin's meteoric rise, and the surprising recent demand for U.S. Real Estate:

QB's will go 1-2-3-4-5 in the first round of this year's draft. Are you one of the chosen, ready to jump in and reap the rewards of world-class entrepreneurs and risk takers?

Our first 100 callers will receive the FIVE-FIRST Formula, a Zoom palm reading of your future, and pumpkin seeds in our unique unicorn leather pouch.

Great Quarterbacks are not limited to the privileged few, and your keen estimation of their value is poised to transform your status and position.

FIVE-FIRST. Don't get passed by. Join the movement now, and secure your financial freedom. Dial 1-800-FIVE-FIRST now, before opportunity passes you by.

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
Teams that need a QB now:
49ers, Jets, Panthers, Jags, Bears, Saints, Pats, Broncos

Teams that need a new QB soon:
Steelers, Falcons, Bucs, Seahawks, WFT

Teams that *might* want a QB upgrade
Raiders, Giants, Eagles, Lions, Dolphins

Half the league is either desperate for a QB now, know they'll need one soon, or aren't entire confident in their current guy. QB is perhaps 5x more important than any other position

FIVE-FIRST.

Shake_Tiller

Reaction score

Half the league is either desperate for a QB now, know they'll need one soon, or aren't entire confident in their current guy. QB is perhaps 5x more important than any other position

FIVE-FIRST.
You have a chance. Wonder about the Bengals' reluctance to trade out.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Calling it now. I've not heard a single other person suggest it. Want this in writing well before the draft.

T-Ro says:
Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Jones and Lance (in some order) will all be gone at the end of the first five picks.

And don't be surprised if Mills and Mond are selected before the first 40 picks.
Cool, push the positional players to us!

T-RO

Reaction score
You have a chance. Wonder about the Bengals' reluctance to trade out.

Pitts is the best prospect for his position, and he catches lots of passes which brings positional value these days. He's the biggest threat to FIVE-FIRST.

I wonder if we might see a 3-way trade... Someone like Cinci or Atlanta (if they don't pick a QB themselves) might want to move down, but only a few spots. Dream scenario for some would be move down two picks and still get Pitts.

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
I am shocked someone like Bucky Brooks, who writes for NFL.com, would suggest Fields and Jones will both fall out of top ten. Brooks clearly doesn't understand positional value.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I'd be very surprised if Dallas doesn't get to draft a top-five non-quarterback.

Unfortunately this draft is ultra thin on elite defenders. Some would say: there are NO elite defenders in this draft.
That's why I say trade back

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I guess for the record.....I'd be shocked if Cincinnati traded out of 1/5. Just can't see them risking losing out on Chase in a trade down....then getting out maneuvered for Sewell. That would be funny to see though...:)

T-RO

Reaction score
Alert! FIVE-FIRST is trending higher than BitCoin. The following offer is limited to U.S callers and will soon expire.

Operators are standing by. First 100 callers receive the FIVE-FIRST Formula, a Zoom palm reading of your future, and priceless pumpkin seeds preserved in our unique unicorn leather pouch. Do not delay. Do not face future regret. Act now. Dial 1-800-FIVE-FIRST.

T-RO

Reaction score
It's been quiet on the trade front.

But far beneath our feet tectonic plates are shifting and sliding, always a prelude to EARTHQUAKES.

Will we see quake(s) hit within the next 6-8 hours, with an epicenter in New Orleans? Chicago? Boston? Denver?

DBOY3141

Reaction score

FIVE-FIRST.
WFT needs one now. They have Fitz. You can's say the 49ers need one now who have Jimmy and not say WFT who is going with 38 year old Fitzmagic.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
It's been quiet on the trade front.

But far beneath our feet tectonic plates are shifting and sliding, always a prelude to EARTHQUAKES.

Will we see quake(s) hit within the next 6-8 hours, with an epicenter in New Orleans? Chicago? Boston? Denver?
Haha, you must really feel like you’re going to be right to keep bumping this thread like this.

I hope you are too... not about the earthquake though.

QB being the top 5 picks would get some good players close to Dallas.

T-RO

Reaction score
Haha, you must really feel like you’re going to be right to keep bumping this thread like this.

Hey bro...I don't take myself or predictions seriously at all. It's just been fun. What other thread offers you unicorn leather pouches? (I've been told they have multiple surprising uses!) I'll have my popco...er, pumpkin seeds ready tonight. ;)

Do think FIVE-FIRST is quite possible and I've heard no one else even frame it as a possibility. Chris Simms had the top 5 QB's spread from pick 1 to pick 32. Even smart people just don't understand positional value.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hey bro...I don't take myself or predictions seriously at all. It's just been fun. What other thread offers you unicorn leather pouches? (I've been told they have multiple surprising uses!) I'll have my popco...er, pumpkin seeds ready tonight. ;)

Do think FIVE-FIRST is quite possible and I've heard no one else even frame it as a possibility. Chris Simms had the top 5 QB's spread from pick 1 to pick 32. Even smart people just don't understand positional value.
The unicorns and earthquakes makes this a highly underrated thread.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Fitz is better than many think, but WFT would be smart to get one if they can!
he's good for a couple of games....if he was good and could carry a franchise...he wouldn't be on his 9th team.