Question about stadium rules

JDSmith

Reaction score
Is it true that women aren't allowed to bring any kind of purse to the games? Standing room, if that matters.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
yes. small clear bags only. they will make you bring it back to the car.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Likely applies to oversized bags. Small personal totes are probably fine. If not then I would expect cargo pants to be a no go as well.

Edit: Well, the answer from theebs settles it. Little shocked about the clear aspect. What if I put my clear bag in my cargo pants?

conner01

Reaction score
Likely applies to oversized bags. Small personal totes are probably fine. If not then I would expect cargo pants to be a no go as well.

Edit: Well, the answer from theebs settles it. Little shocked about the clear aspect. What if I put my clear bag in my cargo pants?
If you put your clear bag in your cargo pants they send heath out to talk to you
He is the backup security guy

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys has a link on their website, as all teams probably do. As to the rules. A clear bag about 12" X 12" or maybe a little bigger is fine. But I am sure another gag can't be contained in that. They need to see what is in the bag.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also, all teams a few years ago, per the NFL sent season tickets holders one of these clear bags. It is actually pretty nice. A heavy plastic with the he Star logo. I have one, it's put away in my closet.

And get this...it was FREE.......amazing.....

JDSmith

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. HoustonSucks is in Dallas for the game and just got wind of this rule so she asked if I could get it clarified.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Is it true that women aren't allowed to bring any kind of purse to the games? Standing room, if that matters.
Very true. We went to the bears game and don't live in Dallas so we took an Uber to the game from the hotel. My wife had a very small Coach purse she literally bought that day, they measured it and exceeded the allowed dimensions so they said we couldn't go in. I pled with the young lady telling her we didn't have a vehicle to put it in and she asked if my wife has any medicine in it. My wife had a couple of migraine pills in it so the wonderful security girl got a "medical" tag and let us through. The rule is it has to be a clutch purse (literally the size of a handheld wallet) or a clear plastic bag which I belive they sell Cowboys branded ones online (of course).

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very true. We went to the bears game and don't live in Dallas so we took an Uber to the game from the hotel. My wife had a very small Coach purse she literally bought that day, they measured it and exceeded the allowed dimensions so they said we couldn't go in. I pled with the young lady telling her we didn't have a vehicle to put it in and she asked if my wife has any medicine in it. My wife had a couple of migraine pills in it so the wonderful security girl got a "medical" tag and let us through. The rule is it has to be a clutch purse (literally the size of a handheld wallet) or a clear plastic bag which I belive they sell Cowboys branded ones online (of course).
Correct. You can take a small purse. Anything bigger has to be clear. They still examine the contacts of the small bag, though.