Question for all the Dak haters

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
There answer is yes. Anybody that says different is blinded by hate. I would say Philly wins more then 11 with Dak

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Dak shouldn't be anyone's biggest worry but he played himself on the list. He is not the same player he was last year. I don't know why and don't really care as long as he figures out how to get back where he was. If he doesn't get any better, he will soon be called DPIII by everyone.

canters

Reaction score
Dak is a QB who needs protection and open receivers, and is better in a balanced attack. When pressured and getting hit, he tends to hold the ball. When pressured and hit, AND frustrated by defenses that cover his receivers, he can toss INTs.

He is a very unusual QB-we have never seen this before, a rare bird indeed.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak was good for the first 8 games. The last 7 have been completely different. The game against Atlanta may have been the turning point. Chaz Green was a swinging gate at left tackle that day. The single worst performance I’ve ever seen from an NFL player.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I don't think so. He's not the third of his family name nor does he wear the number 3

DP4 would make more sense.

Dak shouldn't be anyone's biggest worry but he played himself on the list. He is not the same player he was last year. I don't know why and don't really care as long as he figures out how to get back where he was. If he doesn't get any better, he will soon be called DPIII by everyone.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’m sorry, Wentz’s talent level is a step or two higher than Dak’s.

Wentz’s talent level is as good as anyone that’s ever played. He’s an ultra talent which is why we should’ve gone up for him.

The Rams were foolish enough to take Goff ahead of him and we should’ve pounced on that opportunity but unfortunately Philadelphia did.

Dak and Zeke was an excellent recovery.

I think the Dak criticism is unfair.

Too many years of watching Romo with the mindset he wasn’t any good or a choker and now you have a QB that isn’t at that elite level and you think he’s just terrible.

Dak is off to one of the best starts in league history. Give him time.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Put Dak on the Eagles this year. Do they go at least 11-5? If your answer is yes, than Dak is the least of your worries.

No they don't, he's just not a good qb right now. Foles is a better passer. Put it this way, the Eagles wouldn't trade Dak for Foles straight up for their playoff run.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dak was good for the first 8 games. The last 7 have been completely different. The game against Atlanta may have been the turning point. Chaz Green was a swinging gate at left tackle that day. The single worst performance I’ve ever seen from an NFL player.
I think that was the beginning of his problems.

pitt33

Reaction score
What does it matter? He plays for Dallas. These hypothetical questions are pointless.

Dak is a huge concern finishing this season and going into the offseason. His confidence from year one to year two is shattered. He is a completely different player in that regard.

Mentally he’s toast.

And for the record, I’m not a Dak hater. I don’t hate any players on Dallas. He’s just not a good quarterback.

pansophy

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious what Dak's problem is -- he can't make throws to the outside beyond 10 yards unless he rolls out or scrambles.

This is why Dak's numbers are so off -- 50% completion rate to Dez says it all.

Last years teams played Dak straight and he killed them inside with Witten and Beasley. This year defenses are clogging the middle of the field and trying to make Dak throw outside. Beasley and Witten are doubled A LOT. Dak started to hit the outside WR's on 'IN' routes mid season, which he was missing during our last skid.

When is the last time you saw a WR near the sideline down field catch a ball that didn't involve Dak rolling out or scrambling? If he can fix that and throw to the whole field then things will open back up inside.

Teams normally don't leave those outside routes open because that's where the big plays come from. We don't have those big plays and the middle is hard to pass. That sums up our passing game.

Don't know if Dak would have 11 wins on the Eagles or not, but Wentz doesn't have these issues, so to compare the two is meaningless right now.

The real question is can Dak improve in this area or not because he has everything one wants in a QB. I'd like to see what Rush has to offer next year, even if they don't tell us that is what they are doing.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I’m sorry, Wentz’s talent level is a step or two higher than Dak’s.
As time goes on its appearing to not even be close.

The Giants have a top 2-3 pick and they'll be drafting a qb.

Depending on what happens with Cousins... Our Cowboys could be facing the reality that we have by far the worst/least talented qb in the division.