Question for all the Dak haters

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
I think it's possible but I don't think they are blowing teams out like they did to a bunch of them this season.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak needs ideal conditions. Solid Oline, solid running game, solid receivers, and a good defense. Everything has to be perfect for him to be affective. Wentz does not. Wentz is better this year and was better last year. Dak will not be a starter for long.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dak needs ideal conditions. Solid Oline, solid running game, solid receivers, and a good defense. Everything has to be perfect for him to be affective. Wentz does not. Wentz is better this year and was better last year. Dak will not be a starter for long.
What? What's worse for Wentz? RB? Isn't everybody saying the RB position is the least important?
They have better WR's. they have a better OL, they have a better D, they have better TE's...
Need I go on?

Does anybody remember last year when Carson's WR's were dropping everything and peeps were saying he's trash? I do. And now it's our WR's and decrepit TE.

Witten smells like mummy meat right now.

Shoot, they have a better coach too.

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score
A consistently available Zeke, some WRs that can get separation, and some decent scheming and play calling and we’d be talking about Dak like we did this time last season

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
It’s not that Dak was exposed.

He regressed exponentially.

My biggest issue with him is his lack of pocket awareness, and most importantly, VISION.

He does not see open receivers like he did last year.

His arm is below average. His accuracy is below average. Pocket awareness well below average.

bodi

Reaction score
It’s not that Dak was exposed.

He regressed exponentially.

My biggest issue with him is his lack of pocket awareness, and most importantly, VISION.

He does not see open receivers like he did last year.

His arm is below average. His accuracy is below average. Pocket awareness well below average.

THIS

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Prescott would have been about the same as an eagle as he was with us. Their frontline is not as good as ours, and he would've taken a beating. Wentz covered up a lot of flaws namely a turnstile left tackle most of the year and the below average left guard.

The best place for Prescott is right here in Dallas behind our line handing the rock to arguably 1 of the top 3 running backs in football.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious what Dak's problem is -- he can't make throws to the outside beyond 10 yards unless he rolls out or scrambles.

This is why Dak's numbers are so off -- 50% completion rate to Dez says it all.

Last years teams played Dak straight and he killed them inside with Witten and Beasley. This year defenses are clogging the middle of the field and trying to make Dak throw outside. Beasley and Witten are doubled A LOT. Dak started to hit the outside WR's on 'IN' routes mid season, which he was missing during our last skid.

When is the last time you saw a WR near the sideline down field catch a ball that didn't involve Dak rolling out or scrambling? If he can fix that and throw to the whole field then things will open back up inside.

Teams normally don't leave those outside routes open because that's where the big plays come from. We don't have those big plays and the middle is hard to pass. That sums up our passing game.

Don't know if Dak would have 11 wins on the Eagles or not, but Wentz doesn't have these issues, so to compare the two is meaningless right now.

The real question is can Dak improve in this area or not because he has everything one wants in a QB. I'd like to see what Rush has to offer next year, even if they don't tell us that is what they are doing.

Dak throws to open targets.

He’s not good at anticipating throws and on top of that he plays in a basic offense.

The defense pretty much knows what we will try to do based on our formation and their formation.

If Seattle runs cover 3 we will use 2 or 3 cover 3 beaters the entire game. It’s pathetic.

pansophy

Reaction score
Dak throws to open targets.

He’s not good at anticipating throws and on top of that he plays in a basic offense.

The defense pretty much knows what we will try to do based on our formation and their formation.

If Seattle runs cover 3 we will use 2 or 3 cover 3 beaters the entire game. It’s pathetic.
No reason to send WRs on routes that Dak isn't good at throwing -- what we complain about as bad coaching and play calling is actually the coaches adjusting to what Dak does well and calls the plays accordingly.